Girls, which one of these INCREDIBLY HOT guys is the biggest sex 💣 ? Vote!! ?

Please, no jealous guys! 😉

I DID A FEMALE VERSION OF THIS WITH WHAT I THINK ARE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GIRLS IN THE WORLD. GUYS REALLY ENJOYED IT!
NOW I AM DOING THIS WITH WHAT I THINK ARE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE GUYS IN THE WORLD. LET'S SEE IF GIRLS WILL ENJOY IT...

I FOrgot to add a poll:

Matthew Noszka

Christopher Mason

Andre Hamann

Brock O'Hurn

Jordan Kale Barrett

• Matthew Noszka
  • Christopher Mason
  • Andre Hamann
  • Brock O'Hurn
  • Jordan Kale Barrett
Guys, @JuicyCat04 wanted to ask this question, but she forgot to put a poll, so she asked me to just paste her question here and ask it again, cause she has no more space!

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, I have to say that this Chris guy is hell fine... @JuicyCat04 you seem to like only blonde/ginger long haired men.

I must grow my hair then... LOL! Check me out ladies! I look like Chris!

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you for helping me, honey! 💋💋💋 I personally like Christopher Mason. You can see him in Selena Gomez's Hands To Myself music video, people!

What Guys Said 16

• I think I am straight male (at least I think I am not sure after viewing those guys) - Brock comes in a respecttiblesecond but Christopher is da bomb, his eyes and hair wow.

• being straight, this is a much harder poll to be part of, but I was asked to vote.

In the end, I went for Matthew Noszka. Masculine but with softer features, good physique without looking super built, no/little body hair, I have a feeling most women would find him desirable.

• Going gay for Brock O'Hurn , brb.
    Dafuq?
    3rd place?
    You people have shitty taste.

• I think more girls would like Chris, because his photos make me the most uncomfortable. I imagine that's the "sex vibe" hahah.

But I think Andre would be better at getting girls most places

• First and second last looks fine and last one looks like a fox face

• Not into dudes.

• So what? Straight girls have voted wich one of 5 girls was the mist sexy one, but I guesd that's just because girls care less about being called "homo" and are more openminded.

There is nothing that dragges masculinity down more than when a guy is sticking strickly to it. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

• As the matter of fact I AM a feminist! And I am proud of it! Gotta problem with that? Oh, whait, even if ubdo, i don gaf

• Ha ha, so you're one of those girls that guys can't stand, so what who cares!

• What does Matthew Noszka do for a living? ;)
    He is very attractive! Aha

• lol at these twinks.

Who was siddharth malhotra?
    Who was nick bateman?
    Who was mario rodriguez?
    Who was chris hemsworth?
    Who was zayn malik?

• WTF are you talking about?

• U gay homie?

• Just am appreciator of beauty

• None

• Hahaha I said no jealous guys

• Haha I'm not jealous but complexed, once a beautiful hot amazing girl like you is asking strange questions ;d

• Lol, right...

• I prefer Megan Fox over any of these yucky guys!!!

• can't say.. as m straight

• Desperate

• Only a man truly secure in his masculinity is not affraid to talk about hot guys without being scared of being called homo.

Your masculinity dragges down whenever you think about weather you will come across as masculine enough.

• Whoever's shaved... others should go back to jungle and jump from tree to tree...

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• Christopher Mason is a hottie 🍎😍

• Brock O'Hurn - I don't normally find guys with long hair attractive; but oh buddy!

My heart is beating like I was just doing cardio at the gym!!! <3

• Seems Christopher is winning! Damn!!

• Jordan looks like Leonardo di Caprio

• I don't like the combination of a model face (or a pretty boys face) mixed with a really buff body, and super long hair. Out of them all- Matthew stands out to me. He's very attractive but doesn't look over the top. He attracts me the most.

• Christopher Mason is an art!

• Christopher Mason

• Christopher Mason does unspeakable things to me.

• I want brock :P

• Not sure that any of these do it for me. I like a lot more muscle mass. Most here are too lean for my taste.

• Ikr?
      They all look exactly the same... and I don't like any of 'em so much.

They're all wayyyy too pretty for me.

• Still too pretty for me, and I think his beard just looks stupid.
      Ofc I really don't like any hair ANYWHERE on a guy, except the top of his head. I even think it's cool when boys shave their bodies, like swimmers and stuff. So, there's that.

Also, Brock is almost certainly on steroids. If he wasn't, he would only look like that for about 1 week out of every 2-3 months.
      Not saying that to judge -- I have no problem with people using those kinds of drugs, in fact I make a pretty decent chunk of my living helping people do those kinds of things safely -- but, just to be realistic. You can't look like that year-round just through diet and exercise.

• @redeyemindtricks smooth is better for sure and yes I agree with what you say.

• brock o hurn because he looks like he conditions his hair and those muscles are hot

• Andre Hamann

• That 1 guy is so cute!!!

• Brock O'hurn is fine af!! He's shredded and he looks like jesus!!

• Christopher Mason
    Based on face and body but I hate his hair.

All of them are attractive but just not my type. I like ethnic guys & white guys with dark hair.