Would you mind if your woman has a wider lower body but a thin upper body?

I am asking because I would like to know if a man minds if his woman has a thin upper body ( A-cup) but a wider or thick lower body.
I have never been with a man so I just want to know what he would think when he sees my body.
I know a lot of you will say I want attention but honestly I am curious what men think.

Thank you all! It's really interesting that some guys/girls just wouldn't care that much about small breasts. I am really insecure because of my chest but it makes me kinda happy that it is ok for some people. Also thank you for your nice comments!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• God you're gorgeous and Im jealous. And Im bi so Im reliable at this point :p
    I also have a relatively wider lower body, I have tiny breasts but a wider chest than you have and I get plenty of compliments on my body in general.
    But really, you have a body to die for.

What Guys Said 32

• I dont know why but I think that body type is really hot. Its something to do with the curve I think..

• Mind? Good grief your body is the shape I have always preferred. And I am sure not the only guy that prefers that. You are extremely attractive
    !

• That looks fine to me - What I would say is it is noticeable but not in a way out way - To me it is like saying a girl is really tall or small but it doesn't impact on the attractiveness of the girl - What I say is that guys take in the whole picture and don't focus only on a couple of things - They might have preferences but they rarely dealbreakers - Back to the question I don't think you have any issues to worry about if anything it may add to the appeal.

• if he likes YOU... body is not much of a factor.

• That's fuckin gorgeous, I dunno what you're talking about.

• personally, I ffeel you are hot, and A cup ain't bad.. I like it. It is how u do in bed than the shape of you in most cases. You have a nice body and if I know your booty size, if it is good I can say you are better than the average.

• This body type (and similar ones) are the reason why boob size isn't relevant to me. Look at those legs and hips tho 👌

• Yeah I definitely see men liking your body , just make sure they like you for more than just your body.

• Body comes second, I would like to know you as the person first. The way you are, I mean your inner beauty matters the most.

• no i don´t mind xD it´s pretty hot actually.

• it will differ.. every one may not think in same way.. some would really love it.. some may not... anyway i think you look great...

• Nah but I'd mind if there is no boobs lol

• your body is very attractive. and good looking, any man would be lucky to have you.

• mmmm Perfect, love this look

• It's called being "pear" shaped and it the rarest and the most sought after, good God!

• I would'nt mind to be honest!

• well hello there ;)

• you have nice curvs and shapes ;)

• No, it's perfectly fine, unless she's malnourished.

• I am fine with it.

• Very sexy

• that's how the female anatomy should be.

• That bod looks good, yeah I'll take that.

• ohhhh very very beautiful. perfect girl :* :* :*

• Ok squat more and work out ur thighs and u will be perfect a lot of men are ass persons.

• My woman IS like that.

• perfectly

• Wow u look good. Do u have any more pics? Your hips n legs r great

• no, I like

• That's a really nice shape you have going on, you are natural.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 3

• You look really pretty

• I find that pretty and i hope i have your body shape. My upper body is wider than my lower body :(

• That body looks pear shaped