Would you mind if your woman has a wider lower body but a thin upper body?

Would you mind if your woman has a wider lower body but a thin upper body?

I am asking because I would like to know if a man minds if his woman has a thin upper body ( A-cup) but a wider or thick lower body.
I have never been with a man so I just want to know what he would think when he sees my body.
I know a lot of you will say I want attention but honestly I am curious what men think.

Updates:
Thank you all! It's really interesting that some guys/girls just wouldn't care that much about small breasts. I am really insecure because of my chest but it makes me kinda happy that it is ok for some people. Also thank you for your nice comments!

0|2
4|33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• God you're gorgeous and Im jealous. And Im bi so Im reliable at this point :p
    I also have a relatively wider lower body, I have tiny breasts but a wider chest than you have and I get plenty of compliments on my body in general.
    But really, you have a body to die for.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 32

• I dont know why but I think that body type is really hot. Its something to do with the curve I think..

1|1
    0|0
  • Mind? Good grief your body is the shape I have always preferred. And I am sure not the only guy that prefers that. You are extremely attractive
    !

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks fine to me - What I would say is it is noticeable but not in a way out way - To me it is like saying a girl is really tall or small but it doesn't impact on the attractiveness of the girl - What I say is that guys take in the whole picture and don't focus only on a couple of things - They might have preferences but they rarely dealbreakers - Back to the question I don't think you have any issues to worry about if anything it may add to the appeal.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he likes YOU... body is not much of a factor.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's fuckin gorgeous, I dunno what you're talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, I ffeel you are hot, and A cup ain't bad.. I like it. It is how u do in bed than the shape of you in most cases. You have a nice body and if I know your booty size, if it is good I can say you are better than the average.

0|0
    0|0
  • This body type (and similar ones) are the reason why boob size isn't relevant to me. Look at those legs and hips tho 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I definitely see men liking your body , just make sure they like you for more than just your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body comes second, I would like to know you as the person first. The way you are, I mean your inner beauty matters the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i don´t mind xD it´s pretty hot actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • it will differ.. every one may not think in same way.. some would really love it.. some may not... anyway i think you look great...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah but I'd mind if there is no boobs lol

0|0
    0|0
  • your body is very attractive. and good looking, any man would be lucky to have you.

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmm Perfect, love this look

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called being "pear" shaped and it the rarest and the most sought after, good God!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would'nt mind to be honest!

0|0
    0|0
  • well hello there ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • you have nice curvs and shapes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's perfectly fine, unless she's malnourished.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • that's how the female anatomy should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • That bod looks good, yeah I'll take that.

0|0
    0|0
  • ohhhh very very beautiful. perfect girl :* :* :*

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok squat more and work out ur thighs and u will be perfect a lot of men are ass persons.

0|0
    0|0
  • My woman IS like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • perfectly

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow u look good. Do u have any more pics? Your hips n legs r great

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I like

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a really nice shape you have going on, you are natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• You look really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that pretty and i hope i have your body shape. My upper body is wider than my lower body :(

0|0
    0|0
  • That body looks pear shaped

0|0
    0|0