How do I look without make up?

Please excuse my hair (I just got done helping my step dad with escaped cows on the farm) but here I am with no make up at all.
How do I look without make up?

I don't see how THIS pic is better than my profile pic, my profile pic is a lot better than this one.
*Btw only my shoes got dirty, my hair got messed up from running.
Also, I washed off my make up but the eyeliner probably is just smudged instead of coming off completely

Most Helpful Guy

• yes much better like this for me, i would reckon that without the eyeliner smudge it would be even better. So i believe what i said is true. you don't need make up i actuallly find you more attractive without it. Makeup is for girls who need the extra beauty. You don't need it. You have it, trying to go further will ruin it. UNless made by a professional

• Keep in mind tho the make up is for ME lol it makes ME feel better about myself cause I have 0 self esteem and I absolutely hate how I look

• well now maybe you have +1 self esteem because of what i said. i promise i've been telling the complete truth.

• thanks :), i'm glad you found this helpful.

and yep just like your currently profile pic that's very beautiful. I assume you only have eyeliner on? i think even without it you'd be even more stunning

Most Helpful Girl

• you should know that you re pretty.
    but this pic doesn t do you justice, but it s still better than your profile pic.
    come on... you used to take much better pics than that :(

What Guys Said 25

• You look just as lovely as you do with make-up. Natural beauty doesn't need make-up.

• You look well - Not bad after chasing escaped cows - I have always liked the natural look.

• Very clean for somebody who's been chasing escaped cows on a farm.

• For helping escaped cows, you look pretty clean lol

• Wonderful and kind

• The difference is really in the eyes, but both ways work good.

• you look very attractive and beautiful without makeup, you dont need any makeup,

• You look fine

• You look fine, did you have your eyeliner tattooed in?
    You look quite different without glasses

• you look very cute and a young lady

• No makeup or minimal makeup? Either way, you look fine and you have nice hair, too

• Mega Cutie

• oh god its a face it has a nose, dear god it has a noooooose ! :o

you look fine :)

• Fine

• Oh really, you don't have obvious eyeliner on right there?

• Anything without makeup is better than with it.

• Better

• if I had that much eyeliner on my face when I was "not wearing makeup", I'd be freaking out.

• it's a bad pic to judge it and difficult to compare to your profile pic. too far away, shitty lighting and a bit blurry. also, it looks like you still have some eye liner

• Every girl looks better without

• very pretty even without make up

• you have cows? 😊😊

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11