Why do people check me out?

i', m a guy , single , 19 years old , sometimes i find other guys stare at me and check me out , when i pass in street or when i', m university i always find girls staring at me for minutes , they check me out and sometimes they smile , sometimes too when i pass near girls they maintain eye contact then look down to my body , and sometimes i find a girl stare at me and then talk with her friend and then stare back , why they do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• On no expert but I think everyone gets checked out. It's basically peoples way of sizing you up as a potential boyfriend or just to have sex with in the girls casem and maybe the guys are either gay or are looking at you as a potential challenge for girls attention. OR you are just very noticeable for reasons that may be your walk, smell, body language or anything else that can make you stand out. But everyone gets checked out as a potential to be approached or just be eye candy, its never personal.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's easy. They do so because they want to be in a relationship with you.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

• I would take it as a compliment - You look well in profile pic

• Happens to me all the time man I don't even care I just say hi, smile, and keep it moving.

• nice i will try

• yes i do that sometimes but i try to avoid eye contact lol

• You sound shy. I am too, but not too shy. Not a problem you just have to practice. It will give you confidence, and later you won't even worry about it anymore.

• Wow, girls usually only stare at me for a few seconds at a time, not minutes like you say.

You must be ridiculously good looking