How short will look good?

How short will look good?
This is the only pic i have where you can see the whole length of my hair. What kind of hair cuts would look good on me. I've been told i have a weird face shape so im not really sure if short hair or long will look better

0|0
4|22

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Don't cut it!! You have the perfect length, mid-back. You hair is straight and long, don't cut it, you already have it perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it goes any shorter than your shoulders imma fly to your location and...
    Dont cut it short, at most to your clavicles/ under your trapezious, right above the titties.
    You are very pretty, your "weird face shape" is actually a good thing that separates you from the rest and make you one of the prettiest girls I've seen on GAG (i dnt give out compliments i dnt mean)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your length is pretty much perfect. You could cut it to the length where it'd reach your armpit or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fries before guys?
    Maybe cut it to a little past your shoulders? Where the shoulder part of the shirt ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep it long!

0|0
    0|0
  • you look really good the way u are in the moment

1|0
    0|0
  • I think longer hair suits you - I would say anything beyond the sleeve end on your tshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your chin is kinda sharp
    And it isn't weird instead you're pretty cute 🙈
    And don't you dare touch your hair
    😂😂😂 LOL jk 😜
    I mean your hair looks good and suits you 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the style is good. Maybe cut it so it is level with the end of the fabric on your arms?

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are as cute as you are all hair styles will look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Like when hair is in your front too

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally feel like the longer the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great now

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it long, looks really good

0|0
    0|0

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I would say keep the length and get some layers, it looks great as it is, but layers do add texture and fullness 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You have beautiful hair! I will cut it just a little because honestly it looks beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • The max I would cut it would be to the end of your sleeve in that pic. Your hair is so pretty though!

0|0
    0|0