How can I stop being so judgmental on appearance?

Ever since I went on sites like sluthate and lookism. net this is what I do all the time, I notice very slight imperfections in people and myself too. Its like legit OCD now for sure. How do I stop this? Also those sites have started giving me misogynistic thoughts.

And those who know me will know I Google male actors more than women do like I am unhealthily obsessed with Siddharth malhotra, Matt bomer and zayn malik for a straight guy and ask like 3-4 completely stupid questions about them everyday and I take out physical imperfections in everyone and sometimes say it to their face, I am literally like a male version of a bitch now it's embarrassing
It's not even like I am doing badly with women or anything, i have good about 10-15 matches on tinder atm and even with them I steer the conversation to facial aesthetics and discuss hot guys and ask them to compare me with celebs for the next 3-4 hrs its pretty fuckin weird

What Girls Said 1

• Stop blaming others and get therapy

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah it definitely sounds obsessive and many girls will be put off by it - I would encourage you to get new interests in life.

• you're insecure as fuck.

remove all mirrors from your house.