Guys, I wore full makeup today, how do I look?

Guys, I wore full makeup today, how do I look?
A rare occurrence! Do I look good in my full makeup? Do you think I should wear it more or not?

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty and feminine. Wear it more often.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Ok. I will.

• Add me to your followers and I will.

Most Helpful Girl

• 👏❤😫 your makeup is gorgeous. I was going to say tone down your eyebrows at first glance but after looking more, its nice on you. Its crisp and clean looking and when you have a round face like that you want to look neat and tidy. The only thing I would suggest is to be careful about picking a color of foundation that looks smoother and less pasty. All in all you get a 9

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!!! Nest and tidy was what I was hoing for haha! I'm thinking of going out like this all the time actually

• I love it. Good job and I you should you look great

What Guys Said 15

• If it gives you confidence go for it!
    Personally I believe less is more - in my humble opinion I think you should tone down all the mascara and shit around the eyes and apply less red lipstick - but then this is only my opinion.

2|1
    0|0
  • You look like you wore full makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always preferred the lighter/no make up look personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhhh

1|1
    0|0
  • Fake looking eyebrows, too dark lipstick and that eyeliner... Srsly... what's with going so far beyond the eye contour? It looks ugly. Don't do that.

2|0
    0|0
  • You look like you are auditioning for the Mikado. You don't need make up. you are pretty enough not to wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • certainly brings out your eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good,

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you'd look really good without makeup and with real eyebrows. May we see? <3

0|0
    0|0
  • not bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Full makeup? So there's such a thing as half makeup? ;)

From your grainy picture you look fine

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9