Guys, I wore full makeup today, how do I look?

A rare occurrence! Do I look good in my full makeup? Do you think I should wear it more or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty and feminine. Wear it more often.

• Ok. I will.

• Add me to your followers and I will.

Most Helpful Girl

• 👏❤😫 your makeup is gorgeous. I was going to say tone down your eyebrows at first glance but after looking more, its nice on you. Its crisp and clean looking and when you have a round face like that you want to look neat and tidy. The only thing I would suggest is to be careful about picking a color of foundation that looks smoother and less pasty. All in all you get a 9

• Thank you!!! Nest and tidy was what I was hoing for haha! I'm thinking of going out like this all the time actually

• I love it. Good job and I you should you look great

What Guys Said 15

• If it gives you confidence go for it!
    Personally I believe less is more - in my humble opinion I think you should tone down all the mascara and shit around the eyes and apply less red lipstick - but then this is only my opinion.

• You look like you wore full makeup.

• I have always preferred the lighter/no make up look personally.

• Nahhhhh

• Fake looking eyebrows, too dark lipstick and that eyeliner... Srsly... what's with going so far beyond the eye contour? It looks ugly. Don't do that.

• You look like you are auditioning for the Mikado. You don't need make up. you are pretty enough not to wear it.

• certainly brings out your eyes

• you look good,

• Looks wonderful

• You look like you'd look really good without makeup and with real eyebrows. May we see? <3

• not bad

• Nice looks

• Full makeup? So there's such a thing as half makeup? ;)

From your grainy picture you look fine

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9