What should I work on to get a better body? Is it okay for me to work out and be on a diet too?

I've been going to the gym for a couple of weeks and since I'm interested on getting fitter I wanna know what you guys think.

I'm so proud of my little biceps jaja

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the biceps too. Nice. Going to the gym would still be a great idea to keep your body in a healthy condition or healthy state. No need for a diet though. Just eat healthy.

• Thanks, I've been going to the gym and I plan to keep on doing it :)

• @ThatOneBoy001 Thank you, I'm just worried that my legs will get too big if I do it without losing weight. As you can see that's where my body tends to be bigger

• Hmmm no it's very proportional. Nothing wrong with bigger legs, meaning Quads and Hamstrings. Just woman tend to have more mass in the legs. If curious enough about any exercises. Then lunges are very good. Squats are to much overrated. There are the guys that tell girls to do squats at the gym to just watch completion. Those guys are just sickos.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is already really nice but if you want to become more lean without becoming bulky, focus on your legs and butt. They already look fine but would look even better with more muscle on. Too broad arms and sixpack are a turn off for some guys so yeah, legs is best.

Don't diet to lose weight, you're plenty skinny already. Maybe focus on eating enough protein and vegetables to help your training instead!

What Guys Said 24

• You look fine. You can always improve things, but I see no need to. You are attractive and healthy looking as you are.

• you don't need any dieting to lose weight. in fact i think your body looks pretty perfect as is.

if anything you can obviously work out to tone areas if you want but again i don't really see a lot of need for losing weight or exercising that would cause you to lose more weight

• Work on your definition, your weight seems perfectly fine.

• Thank you :) Should I just work out and stop the diet?

• I don't know what's your diet, and I'm not an expert in these things, but I have the similar slim/skinny male version of your body. I'm trying to bulk up a bit and define as much as I can. My current approach is eating lots of protein and carbs, along with fiber. In your case, just tone down the carbs a bit (I'm assuming you aren't looking to gain any weight at all), and strengthen your muscles with protein and fiber. Do more reps (I take it you want more biceps/triceps definition, and abs definition), and reduce your cardio times I'd say. Avoid sugar at all costs, too.

• Thanks for your suggestions and good luck with your work outs :)

• 1) You don't NEED to go to the gym etc. If you want to for self improvement that is amazing, but don't think you ate unattractive etc.
    2) What do YOU want to improve on? If you want a bigger six pack, go to the gym. Bigger ass? Do squats. Personally for all-round health and fitness, either run or go swimming.

• Thanks. I've been doing some cardio to improve resistance/breathing
      Yeah I think I need some squats..

• you don't *need* to do squats, everything is fine as it is. But if you want to purely for self-improvement then sure go ahead! good luck :)

• Squat more/10

Best movement for building muscle and toning said muscles

• Work on your self-esteem because you don't really need to work on anything.

• I think you look really well - I would concentrate on toning and fitness.

• You look fine

• you do not need to work on anything, you have a super sexy body, well toned and awesome. love the boobs and like the way your bottom is so low cut, revealing an almost good view of what would be nice to see as well. . . .

• cut down on how much bread you eat

• why do you think i eat a lot of bread?

• Alright, thanks for the suggestion!

• you're welcome!

• You look decently fit right now. Really fit girls are still attractive but I would take a less fit girl over a really fit girl. Nothing wrong with fit but I am not a fan of anything more than toned. Witch you are currently toned in my opinion.

• Get boobs lol

• Get a brain

• Lmao stop being mad OP, chill

• Okay, you're stupid.

• Eat more and weight train. you are already skinny, dont diet, thats crazy

• Please don't work on anything, you are super gorgeous as you are.

• Nice panties

• ahahahh that biceps :D u have a good body but yeah u can improve it all

• Looks like you need some space work done... give me a ring :-P

• You are hotter than hell

• You have a nice bodyy

• You have nothing to worry about you're really sexy maybe tan a little bit but that's it. 9/10

• it is not need , you are so lovely

• no diet just check out YouTube fitness girls

• You're sexy nice muscle tone and really good bone structure

• You already have a great body!!

What Girls Said 2

• You look really great and slim. You don't need to lose anymore weight but you could do weightlifting if you want more tone and muscle

• Eat more and excerise as often as you should and your good. I mean as long as you aren't starving yourself then your cool you just seem a bit skinny but your good.