Rate me from 1-5, How do I look?

Not much to this, just wanna know what you guys thinkRate me from 1-5, How do I look?

  • 0/5 A face not even a mother could love
    7% (3)7% (7)7% (10)Vote
  • 1/5 Like a turd
    12% (5)2% (2)5% (7)Vote
  • 2/5 Pretty ugly
    10% (4)3% (3)5% (7)Vote
  • 3/5 Meh, fuck it I'm drunk
    24% (10)24% (23)24% (33)Vote
  • 4/5 Dayummm
    29% (12)41% (39)37% (51)Vote
  • 5/5 If I was Donald Trumps daughter he'd probably be dating me -_-
    18% (7)23% (22)22% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3
13|48

Most Helpful Guy

  • Half your head is literally cut out just so you can have all the focus on your chest...

    5|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 47

  • 3/5 Meh, fuck it I'm drunk

    3|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Looks kind of different from your profile pic so gives you a 6 rank out of 10

    1|1
    0|0
  • You won't need any powers to read my mind when I'm looking at this picture.

    1|1
    0|0
  • Why dose your scale only go to five your not a bad looking woman what so ever. Also why do you want our opinion because the reality is that he only thing that really matters is how you feel about yourself. I mean yeah I can see where having others coment would be appealing don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day only your own opinion matters. So what do you think of yourself?

    0|0
    0|0
    • i put 5 cos the poll didn't do 10,
      5/5=10/10

    • I see them your prompts are way to low at 3 and 4. To me it says you judge yourself to harshly like I said you look good even beautiful, but unless you see that then what we say is kind of pointless. Just my two cents.

  • You look well to me

    1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah we all know you have nice boobs. We can't see much of your face though so no comments there...

    2|0
    0|0
  • Omg, totally hot very desirable

    1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think 80% of all the male votes decision is based on your boobs and remaining 20% for your face.

    0|1
    0|0
  • haha. option F is hilarious

    i voted 4 of 5

    0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing!

    1|0
    0|0
  • Nice tits <3
    Can't stop looking at them long enough to rate anything else. 10+

    1|0
    0|0
  • 69/10 OP

    1|0
    0|0
  • Speaking as a gay guy your attractive

    1|0
    0|0
  • your pretty hot and sexy

    1|0
    0|0
  • Boobs...

    1|0
    0|0
  • Bless those melons

    1|0
    0|0
  • On point 👌🏻

    1|0
    0|0
  • U are trying too much to be hot huh ! ok u are fine

    1|0
    0|0
  • You know u are smoking hot

    1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing *_* 4/5

    1|0
    0|0
  • I rate 5/7

    1|0
    0|0
  • oh mon dio! Tu es tres sexy! Je veux un lecon privee, sil vous plait. ;) ;)

    1|0
    0|0
  • Wow did it get hot in here lol... your gorgeous

    1|0
    0|0
  • Any one can get tits like that soooo I don't

    1|0
    0|0
  • meh, boobs are too fake so that kinda ruins it for me. i prefer real girls.

    1|0
    0|0
  • "rate me" 90% of pic is boobs xD... what are you trying to prove?

    0|0
    0|0
  • I can NOT see one eye, forehead, Head...1/3 OF THE FACE IS MISSING...

    0|0
    0|0
  • Real or fake... that Is the question

    0|0
    0|0
  • 2.5 or
    3 :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys
    17

12 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

  • I rate you a Boobs/10.

    2|0
    0|0
  • You cut off half your face just to focus on your boobs? Why?
    I say you're hot, but me suspects a catfish among us.

    1|1
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous!

    1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm drunk lol

    1|0
    0|0
  • I seriously hope for ur sake that ur not Donald Trump's daughter, u look amazing girl ;-)

    1|0
    0|0
  • A 3 plus.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm..."look at me"!

    "follow me"

    "Follow Me"

    "FOLLOW ME"

    media.giphy.com/media/8EIffnZRxbmAo/giphy.gif

    0|0
    0|0
  • rate ur face or ur boobs ! , well for ur boobs they're big and hooot so is ur face but ur boobs are super hot

    0|0
    0|0
  • Wanna bang? Jk but you're killing me smalls, your friken hot 🔥

    1|0
    0|0
  • Face is half cut off and takes up like a tenth of the pic and boobs over half...10/10 attention whore.

    1|0
    0|0
    • I guess thats what i should expect from someone who goes anonymous to hide their face, lol

  • R ur boobs fake?

    1|0
    0|0
    • No, I was fat in high school so maybe thats why they might seem big to u

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Loading...