Guys, ASS OPINIONS?

Im v thin, almost have a 6-pack. but to that i have no butt. It's perky, and somewhat noticeable, but from my backside i look so young. (I'm 16). my legs don't touch, not even at my butt. i hate the way it looks in everything. I am insecure about being skinny now that i feel as if 'thick' is sexy now a days to guys...

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Thick isn't sexy. The fact that you think it is shows how effective the media is at changing people's opinions and feelings...

The girl you just described sounds healthy, as well as both physically and mentally attractive. I wouldn't worry about not having much of a butt, but if you are, just do some squats. Certainly don't consider TRYING to gain weight, that is just ridiculous.

What Guys Said 10

• You sound terrific! Small bottoms are so hot! The thigh gap is even hotter! very thin makes you the hottest!

You must be amazing. Please don't fell insecure. There are many guys queueing up to date you.

• There are a lot of guys who like small butts so don't worry too much.

• That gap? That's in. Please be secure.

• Skinny is better than being fat OP

What about boobs doe

• a lot of guys like a body like yours too. so dont worry.

• Sounds hot. The very huge butts are turn offs

• Sounds pretty hot tbh

• Start working out. Add muscle not fat if you want to gain weight

• You sound fine. You sound healthy. You would be a real catch to the right guy. Or girl Whatevs.

• be normal