Pale skin, black hair and light brown eyes. Is it attractive?

I have pale skin with black hair and light brown eyes and my friends have blonde hair , blue eyes and tan skin and they said I should dye my hair blonde and get a tan to be attractive. Is pale skin and black hair unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is big time your lucky

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not the colors that matter most, its almost always your features. Nose, mouth, weight, eye shape... things like that. So you could give me some colors and I might think of whole slew of different looking people. But to answer your question as best as I can, I think you are probably beautiful and you don't have to be blonde or tan to be so. It MIGHT make you look better. It MIGHT make you look worse. But I will not know and I can't tell you because I don't have anything to go by but colors, and that is not enough to say someone is ugly or pretty.

What Guys Said 12

• Whoever said pale skin and black hair is unattractive needs to hand in their eyeballs and learn Braille.
    http://i.imgur.com/mQXCeL3.png

• Sounds ok to me

• Nah pale skin and black hair is plenty attractive to.

• lol you must live in california

• Pale skin and black hair is the best combination I could think of.

• I need a picture.

But I really like pale girls with black hair. It's an emo thing that looks cute and hot.

• Depends on who you ask. What's attractive for one person could be considered really ugly for the next.

• Yes it is

• I personally love pale skin and black hair... sounds like most of the girls I dated in high school

• Pale skin and dark hair is a rare gem, but to each their own.

• Pale skin and black hair is ideal for me. I don't like tans to be honest and while I like blonde hair I like black hair even more. Black is the colour of mystery and there's just something so sexy about that

• Nah not ma taste... I prefer more tannish skin and dark red hair...

What Girls Said 10

• No it isn't unattractive. Personally, I don't like tan skin and blonde hair. Light skin and dark hair, or light skin and light hair, is probably the best way to go. Or, dark skin and dark hair. It's just a matter of matching the lights and darks to find something that looks good on you.

• yeah , definitely attractive " i'm not lesbian " lol but i think u are attractive

• No its not unattractive, nor are blondes with blue eyes and tan skin. Don't dye your hair please. Anyway, I'd care more about body type and facial features , or than what hair, skin, and eye color you have, but some eye, hair, and skin color work better or worse for different people so it's hard to say tbh

• yes, I definitely like that combination

• many people will adore that combination you have naturally. its not worth it. unless you yourself desire a bit of a tan, dont worry about it. in fact, most people in the world would prefer what you have to the fake blonde/fake tan look.

• yes it is

• I like it

• I love girl with pale skin and black hair. I'm sure you look fine !

• Nah , your characteristics sounds unique ,

• I personally really like pale skin with dark hair. Usually your natural colour looks best on you, going from black to blonde (or the other way around) probably looks really weird and fake on you.
    Different people might have different tastes but in general, colours don't make a huge difference in your attractiveness. Please don't try to be someone you're not.