Even when I'm fully dressed, (wearing a bra & white shirt) why do guys still continue to stare at my breasts?

Even when I'm fully dressed, (wearing a bra & white shirt) why do guys still continue to stare at my breasts!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because guys like boobs? Has this been a secret to you? Even if you wore a huge trench coat that left everything to the imagination, guys would still check you out. Physical attraction is a much bigger deal to males than it is females--no matter what females say.

And do you really think that's covering up your chest? They are splayed out nice and neat, every curve documented. And with the high waistline dress, you are drawing as much attention as possible to your boobs--you are accentuating your boobs, not hiding them. This must be a joke question,.

Most Helpful Girl

• Adding "bra and white shirt" to your question makes you sound pathetic.
    Guys will stare at boobs as long as you can see a definite shape, whether they are covered or not. The fit of that short is hugging your body, this making your boobs apparent and at the very least 1 guy will look... mits common sence duh! But adding that it's white short it's so dumb... Boobs and white shirts... Even girls with tiny boobs can get attention... You must live under a rock... And came out for air.. 💁

What Guys Said 40

• It seems counter intuitive but sometimes more clothing makes breasts more attractive. It's hard not to look at breasts. I don't know if you like it when guys look or not but please try and understand. Also I should mention that even if guys stare at your breasts if doesn't mean we think of you as a pair of breasts we still consider you human.

• Because you have them.

• I think a lot of guys stare without realising it but you are right it is probably rude to continue to stare.

• I haven't a clue
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Cause that's a tight shirt, you have large boobs, and your boobs easily detract from your face.

• You got dem tig bitties

• cause you got rem big ol titties :D

• because we are guys and you ahve round full breasts. take it as a token of appreciation of your beauty.

• Unfortunately a log lot of guys a sucker when it comes to big boobs and don't have the plesent intentions from them either. I bet you can get a guy to listen to you and not to stare.

• because your boobs are big -.- why is that such a huge problem anyway?

• Is this a real question? I can see why. Now wait... what was the question?

• probably because you can make out the nipples and they are fairly large

• Because they're fairly big

• You made me chuckle, I'll give you that lol

• Because we love boobs

• Lmao idek OP. You look like my 59 yr old French teacher

• GOH GOH DADA! 😜😜😍

• I'm guessing it's because they're so big that the guys can't help it. Unfortunately almost every straight guy on the planet has been caught doing that at least once, just to warn you...

• I dont think they do.

• because its beautifully popping out lol

• Cause its big eye catching and brown nipple can see it from here

• The same reason why women stare at my package when I have pants on.

• They are huge

• because you have lovely breasts.

• because they are big and guys are attracted to woman's breasts ,, try to wear something larger

• Still shows your boobs

• lol because your breasts are so sexy they are big and I wanna touch them now

• Its quite a tight top x

• Do you wear high heels?

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 12

• Your bra is the wrong size.

• Probably because your boobs are pretty big and guys like boobs in general.
    by the way your bra seems to be a little too small..

• it's big and up

• You wear clothes that flaunt your boobs.

If you want to hide them, dont wear clothes that accentuate that area.

In your case, the white shirt is tight enough that it draws attention to that area.

Maybe a casual button up w a vest/blazer/cardigan. Still cute, but hides what's inside lol.

• Because you have a nice rack?

• If this is you then it's because you've got big tits and they're practically popping out of your bra. This shirt doesn't do much to take that away, it's actually kinda flattering

• bcoz they're straight, they like boobs and can't help imagining things

• because they are very nice

• Everyone knows white t-shirts accentuate your boobs more...

• Because you have them, and they are nice.
    But please don't wear that belt ... :) sorry, it had to be said.

• Because it's see through

• Actually white shirts accentuate your breasts even more because the shadow underneath your chest is even more visible and it looks larger plus white shirts with thin fabric like that are basically see through.