What do you think of this young woman?

What do you think of this young woman?

This is Skai Jackson. She is on the cast of the Disney TV show, Jessie. I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK she is around 13 years old or perhaps 14. Many people are saying that she looks too grown up and should dress more like a child. they say she looks like a whore, will grow up to be obe, and that needs to be disciplined. The things I have seen on just one Facebook post are ridiculous. But I feel like instead of composing a paragraph that she is too much of an adult for her age, people, ESPECIALLY women, should dress and act as good role models for their OWN children. Skai Jackson is going to grow up in an industry where she has to grow up fast and with thick skin. The thing that scares me is that this young woman is being pushed into rebeliion. She is a young woman who is forced to be an adult while still expected to be a child. I dont wnat to see her as the next Miley Cyrus, who as an impressionable child, was pushed in every direction. Instead of gossiping that she is going to grow up to be a whore or writing a mean Facebook post, why not send this little girl a letter. Tell her your proud of her for doing all that she has at just thirteen. Tell her she is an amazing person and very brave to face public critism. Tell her that she she can grow up to be what she wants to be and just because she decided to be on TV at ypung age, it will not come back to haunt her. I wish people could think more that they are talking about a young woman, a person, a girl. Not just a figure on a screen, they are disrespectfully talking about a person with feelings too. Or am I just too worried about this? Look, all I'm saying is, people mold these celebrity children and then are dissapointed at what they created. Who knows what will be of her in the future, but for now, can everybody stop beating this young woman up for experimenting and learning about herself while facing the world under a microscope. And even if you don't know who she is, you have to agree with me right?

Most Helpful Guy

• No she's fucking weird and I hate her.

Most Helpful Girl

• :o she looks grown as she's 13? i don't think the way she dresses will make her a whore or anything but she's gorgeous. she seems to have gotten the hang of makeup already while i started at 18 :P

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't be as harsh as some but it does look like she is styling herself a lot older than 13. I only say this meaning that she is a child, she should enjoy being a child - Plenty of time to be an adult in the future.

• she is too young.

• She looks good. Now she's on the TV show Bunk'd. A spin off from Jessie

• She is cute.

What Girls Said 4

• I remember when she was on the bandaid commercial. Where's that kid gone? She's going to have self esteem issues if they're putting that much makeup on her.

• She's such a beautiful girl (if she's 14 close enough in age I can safely call her hot without gettig backlash) and honestly she's perfect how she is so shut up Internet

• Damn I feel so old she looked 10 in Jessie she looks 16 right here lool

• My youngest daughter watch Jessie