I'm curvy, have brown hair, tan, and brown eyes I'm not sure if this is pretty or not. Does this sound attractive?

0|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is ridiculous.

How can we tell?
    Google "curvy brunette brown eyes tanned". Some girls are smoking hot, others are not.
    How on earth can any of us tell where you are on the spectrum?

So when people say "Yes, you sound attractive", let me be very clear: They are saying that they are attracted to such features. THEY ARE NOT saying they are attracted to you.

Perhaps you knew this already? Perhaps not. Either way if you want to satisfy your self-esteem then you need to actually upload a photo.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Depends on what you mean by curvy.
    Besides even with all those characteristics, I wouldn't know if you're attractive or not without seeing your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • All but the tan

0|0
    0|0
  • By curvy you mean fat, or nice hip/waist ratio? That's the key here, cause the rest sounds good.

0|1
    0|0
  • OH OH OH!
    The FBI SKETCH GAME!
    Does this look like you?
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Suspect.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know I need a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your stomach flat

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like it could be attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • those words say nothing at all about your attractivenes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly prefer curvy women over thin, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I am sure you look great no need to worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • this does sounds very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • how about a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty! And yes, you does sound attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I dig curvy girls.. Like a nice round hips and what not. If its like that, its all good :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like the perfect woman to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound gorgeous hun!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• These type of questions are so annoying, because literally any combination of skin, eye, and hair colour could be attractive. You can be curvy, have brown hair and brown eyes and be an absolute stunner, or you can look like a pig.

0|0
    0|0
  • The tan alone makes you attractive because very few people can pull off pale without looking sickly and like death lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you define as 'curvy'

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh c'mon! A person with those features can as easily be hot as hell as they can be average or ugly. Would really have to see a picture to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure your pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound pretty to me but I am basing this just off of a general description

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It screams average and ordinary.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to say because we don't know what you look like

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't go by that. Only the face makes a person attractive, and nothing else.

0|0
    0|0