Guys, STRETCH MARKSSSSS?

I have REALLY bad stretch marks. I ain't talking bout cute little silver ones. NO. Big red ones all over my belly, arms, and boobs. I'm so scared that no one's going to love me because of them. I'm gonna just say it - I'm fat. I'm not a skinny girl who "grew wrong". I'm fat. I'm trying to fix it, but it's ridiculously hard. I guess my question is - would guys not fuck you or date you because of your weight and/or (more importantly) your stretch marks?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are okay with stretch marks - As regards your weight, a lot would depend on your attitude to it, if you are as healthy as possible maybe trying to lose weight and stay fit, guys would appreciate that - Guys will take a lot of things into consideration not just your weight and stretchmarks.

What Guys Said 8

• Most guys should be okay with it. But if you are overweight or whatever then eat healthy food and go for more runs.

• Lose wight, eat right, walk for a hour a day and exercise for 1 hour 5 times a week.

Loosing weight will make the stretch marks hard to see "cute silver ones"

• No, if a guy likes a girl these kind of things wouldn't matter, now you can solve this problem just ask your dr.

• stretch marks are not a big deal for me.

• No nor many people would mind that, so don't worry.

• go to the gym if you're fat...

• I won't lol Fat and deep marks are turn offs OP

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more