Girls, Girls is red hair on a guy attractive?

Girls, Girls is red hair on a guy attractive ?

Hi.. I asked out a girl about a week ago... Word got around in the grapevine that she's thinks red heads are gross :( . I just got told to go for ugly women and not even bother with women I think that's attractive

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh stop it.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...qpra4nLD1qf4frdo1_500.gif

Srsly
    Yr face is cute, and yr bod is definitely fuckable, but... really? This question is beyond ridiculous.
    Hotness comes in all kinds of colors. The one thing that all hotness has in common, though, is that it doesn't constantly question its own self-worth.

I mean, especially when it comes to things you can't do anything about, anyway (height, skin color, etc).
    Ya know?
    If you were super skinny and you wanted to bulk up, then, that would be more understandable, since... that's actually something you can change. This isn't, so, it's rather pointless to stress yourself over it.

But, yeah, redheaded boys can be hot. Lots of them are hot af.

What the hell are you holding in yr right hand in the first picture? The hand that isn't holding the phone?

What Girls Said 8

• oh no, i think you are cute, and i love red heads, she is so so judgmental and shallow,,, it is about the whole package not a certain feature

• Everyone is different but I honestly don't see anything wrong with a guy with red hair. I had a boyfriend during 6th and 7th grade and he had red hair and I use to know this guy and I had a crush on him and he also had red hair. But I have heard of people not liking someone that has red hair but I don't get how they can judge someone or won't give them a chance just because they have red hair.

• I'm not attracted to red hair, everyone have their own preferences.
    You'll find plenty of girls who like red hair.

• Your a red head with a dash of brown

• whoever said that is a ass go for whom you like never give up you are way to cute

• All hair colours are fine.

• You look like carrot top but you are not my type
    I prefer naturally tan guys

• I love red heads <3