Girls, I look too feminine?

I know it's may sound as a ridiculous question but I'm very insecure about my face, I'm 18 never had a girlfriend, and even tinder doesn't work well for me lol. And some people said I look too feminine, I feel so bad right now, what should I do?

Girls, I look too feminine ?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You are attractive, but I guess its more towards the pretty boy side. Which isn't bad, some girls really dig the pretty boy look. I mean I guess what you can do is grow a full beard if you want to feel more manly looking, maybe work out to look more muscular. Depends on how dedicated you are. But if you're starting to feel like thats not you then don't do that. And since you are still only 18 there could be a chance that your face might mature a bit sooner or later, although I am not sure.

Also, chill out about never having dated anyone yet, you're only 18.

What Girls Said 9

• You're pretty handsome i think i like your eyes, you just have the face of a nice guy with soft facial features but that doesn't mean you're not manly, don't worry i am 18 too never had a boyfriend never even held hands with a guy so there is really nuthin to worry about :3

• You look like a dude in my opinion.

• you're very handsome and cute with great features.

• You're very handsome

• No you don't hun your cute 😘😘

• You look very attractive
    You have delicate facial features

• Dude WHATTTT you are fucking gorgeous ! And i mean it. I don't lie about this

. You've never had a girlffriend? I don't believe you. And if you are actually serious then maybe it's cause they feel intimidated by you.

• You look hot and male, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• You look fine