What ethnicity do I most look like?

I'm just curious and interested on what you all think! I am mostly Swedish (Saami) with German, English, and a little French. Do I specifically look more like one or two ethnicities or something else?

You can judge from my profile picture or this more recent one here:

What ethnicity do I most look like?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look mostly french/english and saami in my opinion. A very nice mixture, haha. Your dark features make you look more french (but could also be english), and your overall facial structure is more saami-like, the cheekbones and eye-holes or whatever it's called XD
    I'm Norwegian and look all Norwegian. Americans have an obsession with their roots, haha.

• Oh, nice reply! You are the first person to think I look somewhat from Scandinavia. Eye holes... Do you mean "eye sockets"? And yes, Americans love to know that they're a quarter this, a quarter that, in ancestry because everyone came from somewhere else to the melting pot land of America. LOL. We're curious about our origins, as just about everyone or their ancestors are immigrants. 😄

What Guys Said 26

• I know it is the least one but the one that stands out from your list for me is French in relation to your possible ethnicity. If I was guessing I probably would have gone French or Northern Spain.

• You just look like a very pretty girl.

• i'm not very good at that, i would have guessed north french only because fair skin and dark hair has been notable in french people i've known.
    (incidentally i hope you no longer worry about that :-) i remember you from that question)

i know this isn't anything to do with the question, so i may come of as a creepy ass, but i feel oddly compelled to say anyway.. that you are captivatingly beautiful. literally stunning. i'm honestly not usually so shallow.. but my chest feels funny..

• Hi again! Yes, I'm okay with my coloring. ^_^

That's very kind of you to say, oh my gosh. I appreciate your compliment very much!

• you're very welcome.. i feel embarrassed and am going to run away now.. '~'

• Tbh you just look White to me. Maybe I'm not cultured enough or something, but I find it very hard to distinguish different ethnicities.

• Deff look European! You're very pretty :)

• You do kinda look English, you have that look which pretty British women in 19th century used to have

• I LOVE Victorian dresses! I have two dresses for festivals at this historic settlement I volunteer at.

• That's great... You should get a portrait made for yourself in one of those dresses, you would look like a classic beauty

• You look French the most and Swedish the least. You're a pretty girl either way.

• Thanks! I find that strange because I'm Swedish the most and French the least. 😶

• You should try lingonberry jam!

• I love lingonberry jam! I get them at Ikea when I can and I love them on toast! I also love Kalles caviar with boil egg! Yum!

• you look like a french a lot.

• Polish

• Idek OP but you are Hotttt

• You look like a Balkanite.

• To sum it up right for you, you're a White European with an Anglo-Saxon phenotype.

• i would say german, french and italian. which one do you feel the most?

• German, maybe? My maternal grandparents had a lot of German ancestors, and we love our sauerkraut and Reuben sandwiches.

• I had no control on where I was to be born, haha. I like to travel, and I want to travel more.

• your right😂 good luck with traveling!

• You are a VERY beautiful lady.

• Swedish.

• I have to go with French. I did not even read it and I already have wondered for Western Europe.

• You look like a petite French girl

• How did you know I'm petite? I'm 5'1" and 100 lbs. You're psychic!

• ahahahah i like short girls so i know when i see one

• Russian, Romanian, Polish,

• yeah you look pretty anglo european to me :)

• İtaly or french

• You look like an italian or a brunette from London

• I don't have any Italian in me. 😆 My nose also doesn't protrude as much as Italian noses.

• What's Saami? Hopefully this is not offensive but you just look white.

• Saami (or Sami or Sámi or Laplander) people are indigenous to Scandinavia. They're generally shorter and stockier with darker hair than the tall, blonde Nordics. They're like white Native Americans. 😊

• From all the aliens from various star systems and planets I looked up on the Internet, I guess I could classify them into four general groups (based on my memory): Nordics, Amphibians, Insectoids, and Reptilians. I don't know if I missed another group.

• well Nordics fit into the Group of humans. But from what I have read all of the groups you mention are humanoid. A few of the star systems with Nordics/Aryans tend to have Oriental types as well. The Vegans are Darks skinned indian to black in color. Some will say the Lyrans (Nordic/Aryan+oriental) and the Vegans where the first humans to evolve in our galaxy, from separate stock

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

1 private opinion(s)