Does my body look disgusting?

How does look my leg? Long or short? Also my top? Do i look bad and disgusting totally. I am about to cryDoes my body look disgusting ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can anyone help me, I think my body is disgusting!

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...BPhotos%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I'm about to cry!!

• Loool

• Pretty tall for a woman. I don't understand you.

• all i got to say is nobody gives a fuck how short a girl is, some guys actually view them more attractive. I like both tall and short girl though.

Most Helpful Girl

• u pretty! <3

What Guys Said 95

• your body and disgusting are not words i'd ever use in the same sentence

no your body isn't disgusting at all

• Your legs wouldn't look so disproportionately long if you weren't bending forward to create a cleavage.

• Absolutely... i mean... if you can think that... why shouldn't i agree?

• How can you think that your body is disgusting? You are looking at yourself with a negative attitude thus seeing yourself in a negative way. Other people are not thinking negatively thus they see the beauty of your body. Every part looks just fine.

• You've got a nice body in the wrong pose for picture. Leaning back like you're there, it makes your legs longer than they should be, and your torso shorter.

Next time, just stand and strike a pose. :P

• No you are not disgusting, it looks like you have got a great thing going there. Long legs, large breasts and good hair. I saw a comment you made about being called short, don't worry about that. It's super cute!

• No, it is not. It looks very good.

• You need to be more confident in your self. Now why in the world would you think less of your self?

• dude are you insane? you have nice legs and those boobs could feed the entire continenet of africa and still have some for your guy !!

• it looks great a sexy look

• Your body isn't disgusting at all. You're actually very attractive. Feel free to message me anytime if you have any other questions or you need someone to talk to

• You have beautiful long legs and you should be proud of them!

• troll post!

• You look fine to me

• lol attention seeking much?

Pretty sure this is a troll anyways...

• Uhh that's a foul boob pose OP, but if your boobs really are big and you seem skinny then you hot

• Good Lord baby gurl there is nothing wrong with you accept your own perception of you. Hugz Love yourself !🍀🐶🍀

• This is such a troll. This girl knows she is hot, just needs more dudes telling her... jesus...

• What are you on about? Your body is damn sexy

• You are unfuckingbelievably hot. Holy shit. I feel so bad for you that you can't see it. Id say more but it might seem perv or creepy and I am not. You are beautiful, that is all.

• You look perfectly fine to me. A great body and a nice one to look at. You shouldn't be worrying, your fine

• WAIT!!! Don't cry. There's nothing to cry about. You look FAB U LOUS. You have lovely legs and a very shapely figure. There are millions of guys your age who would give their right arms to go out with you.

• You should be asking "Does my body look sexy?"
    You're hot! And you have sexy legs and does your top!
    Don't cry :)

• Wow. Just wow. Later I am going to start a post wondering if women found me attractive, and see how many will line up and say something. To the point, your body is perfect, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

• You're good and that's a really nice book stand 😳

• Nah ir's boobiful

• Yeah disgusting... yeah... you are hot girl. nice boobs a bit skinny legs but that u can't work out and get them a bit better

• you are very attractive!

• I dont understand why you think your body is disgusting. you have nice body shape, also nice legs and hot boobs.

most guys want a girl like you.

• More from Guys
    65

What Girls Said 29

• You're lucky you're hot because you're so dramatic and dumb.
    Two things many men seem to love.

• Fishing for compliments?

• You look good but not much over 5'...

• Your legs look long because of the way you stand but they're probably actually only half the length lmao so sad

• you got a great rack and you have nice long legs. Your stomach looks pretty small too.

• Thank you if you are honest.

• I wouldn't have commented if I didn't think it were true

• Who cares if you're short? Can't have everything you want although this is just a post that's fishing for compliments. You must be bored.

• lol no

• Girl, you are beautiful! Whats going on with you?

• Someone called me that i am short on insta.

• Follow me, let's chat, I will help lift you up honey.

• I just followed you honey

• Lmfao

• you're friken kiddin me right? what's up with the hot girls asking if they look good!

yo're gorgeous~

• Did you catch enough fish for today? ^____^

• You have nice legs!

• Your perfect Hun x

• your legs seem to bee really beautiful, your top too... but your belly seem full linke mine when my bladder is full :) :)

• loll, your boobs don't look like they're about to cry

• Your legs look nice & long. You've got a great figure, girl. :)

• What cup size are you?

• fishing for compliments? duhhhh

• You look fantastic

• Don't be ridiculous, you know damn well you look great. Are we fishing for something here?

• Its gross.. put it away.. girl you know you're skinny get over it.

• (ಠ_ಠ)

• Definitely not disgusting at all. Where'd you get that idea?

• You look Perfectly fine!!! Why are you crying?

• Girl you look amazing!!

• Your profile is a guy?

• No you look great your perfect the way you are.

• Once again another attention seeking post. You know you're looking fine. You just want guys to tell you that you look good.

• Nobody is looking at your legs in this picture