Would you rather like a girl who is a simple brunette, or a girl with a fancier hairstyle? Also, rate in which of the pics do I look better?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one is the best

What Guys Said 37

• 1. For me it depends on the girl and our chemistry than anything else. Hence, it's an individual and situational thing
    2. I sure think you carry off both awesomely well <3 guess even bald will be as good <3 <3 <3

• Hhaha thanks! :*

• Thank you, young lady for both liking my opinion and your kind words while you're always and most welcome on all counts :) <3

• It between I would like it if she knows how to keep it simple but at the same time she needs to enjoy getting done up with a complicated hairdo ever once in a while.

• the second picture is awesome because of the way you are sitting and your body!

• Simple brunette, I don't dig the super colorful hair.

• The girl with a fancier hairstyle. Simple is always dull. A blonde or a brunette with colorful streaks, a big turn on. Both of your pictures are good, but the second one is hot.

• You look great as you are

• Both pics look great

• If you're a brunette and have long hair you're already a winner. I never understood why some girls dye their hair. If you want to do something with your hair putt it in a low bun or a french braid.

www.google.com/search

www.google.com/search

• Well your hair are pretty OP

• Both pics the hair looks nice.

• Both are good, no preference on hairstyles

• as for hair color i usually say go with your natural color but there are some ladies that look good with the wild hair colors. sorry to say but with out a good color picture of you and your style its hard to recommend what color would look good.
    as for what picture is better i can not chose because both have there good point and there bad points

• I usually like the simpler styles but I prefer second photo here - You see more of you - First can feel like a look at my boobs photo

• You ae sexy and u know it na na nana na nanaanananana :D

• your breath taking!!

• Simple, second pic

• Second looks better but I would be happy with either style.

• brunettes are so kawaii

• Fancy on a date, simple brunette the morning after. . .

• Superrrrr muhte┼čem otesi

• You have a good body and obviously look better in 2 as you are showing it off. However I wouldn't recommend no.2 for a facebook picture or anythin, its a little too revealing in my opinion.

• I like the second one more.

• I prefer blondes or redheads for the most part. But i find some brunettes attractive aswell. Hair color/style doesn't define being attractive to me. And for the pictures i prefer the first one.

• You are real provocative aren't you... lol those Indian guys must go bananas for you

• I like that you have hair... plus I prefer the top pic... you're gorgeous either way

• the second one, you look super sexy , love the colour

• simple brunette and first looks good

• i dont know

• Hotttttttttttttttttiee <33333333333333333333333333333

• Simple brunette is about perfect hair imho.

• More from Guys
    7

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2