Would you rather like a girl who is a simple brunette, or a girl with a fancier hairstyle? Also, rate in which of the pics do I look better?

Would you rather like a girl who is a simple brunette, or a girl with a fancier hairstyle? Also, rate in which of the pics do I look better?

0|2
3|38

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one is the best

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• 1. For me it depends on the girl and our chemistry than anything else. Hence, it's an individual and situational thing
    2. I sure think you carry off both awesomely well <3 guess even bald will be as good <3 <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Hhaha thanks! :*

• Thank you, young lady for both liking my opinion and your kind words while you're always and most welcome on all counts :) <3

• It between I would like it if she knows how to keep it simple but at the same time she needs to enjoy getting done up with a complicated hairdo ever once in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • the second picture is awesome because of the way you are sitting and your body!

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple brunette, I don't dig the super colorful hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • The girl with a fancier hairstyle. Simple is always dull. A blonde or a brunette with colorful streaks, a big turn on. Both of your pictures are good, but the second one is hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great as you are

1|0
    0|0
  • Both pics look great

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're a brunette and have long hair you're already a winner. I never understood why some girls dye their hair. If you want to do something with your hair putt it in a low bun or a french braid.

www.google.com/search

www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your hair are pretty OP

1|0
    0|0
  • Both pics the hair looks nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are good, no preference on hairstyles

1|0
    0|0
  • as for hair color i usually say go with your natural color but there are some ladies that look good with the wild hair colors. sorry to say but with out a good color picture of you and your style its hard to recommend what color would look good.
    as for what picture is better i can not chose because both have there good point and there bad points

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like the simpler styles but I prefer second photo here - You see more of you - First can feel like a look at my boobs photo

0|0
    0|0
  • You ae sexy and u know it na na nana na nanaanananana :D

1|0
    0|0
  • your breath taking!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple, second pic

1|0
    0|0
  • Second looks better but I would be happy with either style.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes are so kawaii

1|0
    0|0
  • Fancy on a date, simple brunette the morning after. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • Superrrrr muhte┼čem otesi

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a good body and obviously look better in 2 as you are showing it off. However I wouldn't recommend no.2 for a facebook picture or anythin, its a little too revealing in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer blondes or redheads for the most part. But i find some brunettes attractive aswell. Hair color/style doesn't define being attractive to me. And for the pictures i prefer the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are real provocative aren't you... lol those Indian guys must go bananas for you

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that you have hair... plus I prefer the top pic... you're gorgeous either way

0|0
    0|0
  • the second one, you look super sexy , love the colour

0|0
    0|0
  • simple brunette and first looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotttttttttttttttttiee <33333333333333333333333333333

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple brunette is about perfect hair imho.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2