Do I look like a kid? What can I do to make myself look manlier?

People say I have a little kid face and I thought it was a good thing until I heard that girls are more into manlier-muscular dudes. I am taller than average and thin but not sure if lifting weights would be worth it... Is it that necessary? I also can't grow a beard just yet allthough I am seeing some small growth but I just shave it all off, my dad has a well defined beard so I think I might have some hope, if not, I'm ducked. I'm 19 by the way.Do I look like a kid? What can I do to make myself look manlier?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean honestly you do look young, but I don't particularly find that to be a problem. There are some girls who "manly" and facial hair are not necessarily their type (me for example lol). Sorry I can't really help on any improvements. I just wanted to tell you not to worry too much. You're only 19 like me. I've been told I have a young face, too, but I don't know for sure. Sorry this was kinda long... Good luck with whatever happens ^^

• I don't like the mature looking girls either, I prefer them with girlish features too but it looks like I am stuck looking like this for now... Oh well, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd recommend against changing yourself solely for the point of girls
    but if it's how "you" want to look, you could always work out, and try to grow a beard of some sort.

What Girls Said 5

• You look like a kid. You look 14 or 15. I'd say grow a beard, but you said you can't. So, you're going to look young for a while. Sorry kiddo.

• I just hope it isn't for too long, thanks.

• I don't know.. grow a beard or get some scars I guess?

• Yeah you do

• get a hair cut and i can see u r wearing a t shirt, u should wear suits and sweater and work out cause u seam scronny in the photo. i hope i didn't sound mean and i hope i help.

• Thank you for the advice, I am scrawny indeed.

• You are ugly

• Thanks, coming from a girl who looks like the reason spray chapstick was invented I really don't care.

• I am natural. Botox not made of

• Damn, well did you permanently do the shot glass callenge?

What Guys Said 2

• I think a shorter haircut might make a bit of difference - Your haircut is boyish thus will enhance any other young features - A bit of training never did anyone any harm, at the very least you will get fitter and a leaner look might help.

• Have shorter hair at the sides (length 3 or 4) and gel it up/across at the front.
    That will defo make you look more mature.

• Okay, I mighy give it a try.