Girls, Girls is this an attractive body or not?

hey girls just want to know whether this body type is considered attractive or not and reasons for your answer good or bad

Tensed and non-tensed

• Attractive (State Why)
    69% (27)
  • Not Attractive (State Why)
    31% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's attractive, but the face is hidden so, it's not attractive. The body means nothing when the face is unattractive. The face in this picture could be attractive, but since it's not shown I had to vote unattractive. The face is only important to me. A nice body is a bonus.

• Thanks for your answer. Body alone do you think I need more muscle/size personally?

What Girls Said 9

• second pic looks better

very good body!

• Its attractive, you have a great pack of abs and some muscles. I would say you look great.

• Thanks for your answer LS4H. Can I ask do you think I need more muscle say?

• @Asker, great, maybe a little more biceps but everything else is good.

• Attractive, because you're muscular and I think you're pretty confident about your body

• I don't know why, but you look old. It's not the muscles because in shape is always good but if I had to guess I'd say you were 55 but really in shape. No softness to your body at all.

• Your answer made me lol im only in my early 20's lol

• Your body is nice

• It's nothing special it looks just average so not too attractive to me

• You look great :) Don't worry.

• Are you the butt crack guy? <3

• not attractive, I préfère skinniest people