Which route should I take, forget about women or no?

Its something like this, about my parents, my mom is ridiculously beautiful, she looks a bit like salma hayek and has aged even better and is decently tall too (5'6), my dad is alright looking but i can safely say compared to mom he is genetic trash. I look A LOT like my dad and very little like my mom. Now the thing is i have been on 2-3 dates but I always compare her to my mom and i end up cringing because of it. Its just psychological, as a 5/10 guy with a 5'9-5'10 height, i probably would have to go for an ugly girl coz its 2016 and women are way more critical of looks than men tbh. But i just cannot be comfortable with a girl who is less attractive and shorter than my mom. I mean it just makes me feel weird inside. So i have 2 options,
a. Give up on girls whatsoever
b. Get plastic surgeries, jacked, rich etc and date someone hot (i would probably still give very good genes even if plastic, my dad does have greenish eyes like a lot of my cousins and every guy in our family is well framed, so it probably still wouldn't be cheating)

• Forget about girls whatsoever
  • Get surgeries and looksmax
votes and opinions
should i start lying i am 5'11'' to up my game and wear elevator shoes? I mean no one notices an inch tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for you to forget about women. It seems like you're more interested in your mom, and the majority of men and women would find this very creepy and odd.
    Freud would have loved you and your Oedipus complex.

• Fuck my life, I just used the words really badly lol

• My vote stands, stay away from women.

• If I end up having the strong cheekbones like I think I'll have in a year of gymcelling and the fat grafts in my eyes turn out fine to get them hooded, I won't stop at anything to be like ur dad was

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like a nigglet. Get your ass in shape, pull up your big boy pants and find a consenting girl to plant your penis into

• im not black and there are a few but none attractive enough and i just CANNOT see myself with a woman less attractive than my mom

• you really think girls are not more critical about looks than men i mean they put in so much effort into looking good, do this, try a tinder experiment use believable pics of a male model and look at how girls u considered innocent are sending nudes to him, appearance is as impt if not more for men and for the kind of girl i want i have to be perfect in looks, money and status

• believe what you want dude. Just keep in mind that for all your beliefs, look at what its got you.

What Girls Said 6

• Oedipus complex lol.

• The opinions in this questions have not helped me even one bit

• Sounds like your hot for your mum tho? Are you incest or?

• I framed my question very wrongly didn't I?

• No.. Not true at all.

• tru. girls date up guys date down. dats usually how it goes. tho sum avrg chicks are hot bro

• "i probably would have to go for an ugly girl coz its 2016 and women are way more critical of looks than men tbh".
    You sound convinced about that statement 😂

• This is very Freudian.

• what does this have to do with freud? didn't get you tbh

• I laughed at reading this. To be honest, I did not find it super Freudian. Maybe a little bit, but I have seen worse. Oh, ha ha, I see the part where he says his mom is beautiful, maybe that explains why people think that. Okay, maybe I read this the wrong way the first time. I first thought when someone called their mom beautiful, they just meant they loved their mom like their a person loves their family. Or perhaps it was just a recognition of what other people thought, that his mom was beautiful in the eyes of others. Hmm, ... why does he think his mom is attractive? Why does a girl have to be more attractive than his mom? What about is mom would make other girls seem more attractive? How tall is he in comparison to his mom and others like the girls he wants? Perhaps attraction can be a sign of evolution, but I would not personally recommend evolving simply by attraction...

• There's a reason why women have smaller heads than men

• Maybe you should just ask your dad how he got someone like your mom...#justsaying

• mom wasn't shallow, actually she looks better now than she did back then and dad is in the military so he was short but always wide shouldered and jacked

• Forget the surgery and forget forgetting! Go to a psychiatrist and get that Oedipus complex sorted out before you do anything else.

What Guys Said 4

• The fact your mother and father are together proves there more to life than looks

• you seem like a weirdo

• how am i a weirdo? its sth like how a girl wouldn't want to be with a guy shorter than her dad

• why do you keep bringing up your parents. thats what i mean by weird.

• crux of the thing is i am comparing girls i can potentially get to my mother and it makes me cringe, its shallow on my part but yeah.

• I said voted the looksmax option. There are things you can do to improve your looks and step up your game without getting surgery. Height can be a sign of good health. I would also add there are other options and compromise is not always a bad thing--for you, what you want, her, and what she wants.

• Adding an inch would probably not hurt, and is true if you wear shoes, but more than that can be deceptive.

• I happen to have a good body structure, average to small size wrists, head, etc with big hands and wide clavicles so optimally I look and with good body definitely would look taller than I am

• Um, you're average height dude, try being 5'2'' like me. Just dress better, groom better, and head to the gym. You'll get more than enough above average looking girls.