What boobs do you like?

• SmallWhat boobs do you like?
  • AverageWhat boobs do you like?
  • LargeWhat boobs do you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the ones that come on human females, so all of them but I'm not a big fan of boobs anyway, I'm more a butt and leg guy.

• interesting. Ill ask a question about butts later then just for you lol

• Just hoping you win in the game of love. :) You're welcome.

• Thank you for MHO!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

• those big look meh. they sag more, and crowd things out.
    the average you picked is pretty hefty for a average. I'd have used them for big, myself, and used the ones you used for big as "very big." They're nice, but not my favorite.
    The ones you picked for small look AMAZING. Petite, fit the body they're on. What I want.

• Yeah I guess I could have chosen better pics sorry lol

• My personal preference is small

• All guys want are girls who arnt afraid of showing skin and being brave enough to be a tomboy and the princess in our lives. If were sassy or being an ass dont be afraid to fire back cause guys who can't handle a girl arnt ever going to find the right one. Same goes for girls if you arnt confident guys and even in girl x girl relationships your partner is going to smell the lack of confidence from a mile away. Its better to be a fool and be you.

• What does this have to do with the question?

• explaining why its going to be always the avrage size that guys like. the idea that we prefer small or large are just extremes. Most of the time we just are looking for a partner we can look to as a other half. looks are the second thing we look for.

• let's go with "not small"

• Average, small, large... in order of preference.

• Can I ask why?

• Big boobs are generally floppy and shapeless. If they're on the smaller side of big, they might have a nice shape, but even that doesn't last long. Small and average boobs age much better.

• Hmmm ok good points

• Medium usually bc larger bra sizes generally are associated with higher body fat composition, flat stomachs only for me tbh

• If she is a great person I will take what ever size she has. (she needs a hot ass too though, LOL)

• average looks good.

• Average is the best, but I like small and large too as long as they're not in the extremes.

• ALL BOOBZ!!!

• Again, this is a question of proportion to frame, not absolute size. The Lady in C, if she is tall, well, hot damn! But if she is short, she will look freakish.

The Lady in B, in proportion to her frame, those are quite large!

• MED size Boobs are Awesome

• Average

• The first girl on the left is amazing. Sleek sexy and elegant with smaller shoulders.

Number 3 is great too, the Average girl, protruding boobs are hot but the first is still ideal. The large set ones always tend to have a large shoulder frame

• All as long they matches with her personality and looks :)
    But more preferable medium and larger :p

• Small's fine

• I love big boobs. But I don't care that much. If I found the perfect woman and she had small boobs, I wouldn't care

• All 3 are hot

• Any size is fine on the person I love

• thats cute

• Yes I have always been open to all sizes. Even then I was just happy someone would let me see them

• ok thanks for your input

• All kinds fill

• I like all boobs

• All of the above, except for when you KNOW they're too big

• Big ones, only count if u skinny doe lol

• Anything I can get my hands on.

• Well.. Don't take this poll to your heart ladies.

• Vote D - All of the above :-)

• all of the above

• The ones I am allowed to play with.

• The biggest pair you can get

• All of them

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 7