Update 2: Proof! I don't even know why I care so much that people think I'm lying?

Here you go...

Most Helpful Guy

• Are those roids putting some muscle on you? Or is that simply from that sugar production that someone mentioned?
    It does not look fat in the pics, but it looks like you have some thick legs (in a hot way, may I add)
    You mentioned that doctors tell you you're overweight, but that you don't think so.
    At this point, I think you need to be honest with yourself, and see if those (hot looking) tighs are packed with muscle, or if they're just well placed fat mass. And it's quite easy for you to see (even on the mirror, but without clothes) or by pinching your own skin (especially on inner tighs) and see if there is superficial fat.
    Even if there isn't, it could still be there packed between muscles, and you wouldn't feel it that much by pinching.
    Anyway, it's always best where you would have to believe the doctor, and do what

• (damn it)
      and do what they recommend, because sometimes the body figure doesn't represent our health condition

• Superficial*, I meant surface

What Guys Said 23

• If I'm not mistaken muscle cares more weight to it. Regardless of how much you weigh your body looks great to me.

• I am the same weight and I dont look fat either..

• I am going backward so see your two questions in wrong order - I can understand peoples' surprise at your numbers - Maybe you have a lot of muscle that tends to add lbs but I wouldn't have gone above 130/135 in a guess in previous question.

• Don't listen to the girls here, when a hot chick posts pics of herself here, they get mad.

• there is nothing wring with your weight. there are so many factors that can tip the scale. example muscle is more dense than fat so it weights more, what is your height and bone structure? that also plays a big part in it.

• More weight =/= more fat.

Based on your pics are looking at your previous questions, you probably have

• post a head to toe pic for context.

• Hahahah 😂😂😂
    You didn't need to prove that

• A bunch of people were being jerks about it. I have nothing to hide I'm an honest person lol

• Don't know about your honesty
      But no girl in the world wouldn't lie about her weight
      Except those overweight girls :P

• You didn't need to prove that it's 5 o'clock with your stand on clock

• DAMNIT I FORGOT TO WEIGH MYSELF TODAY

• That number doesn't mean shit when you're looking that good, damn.

• Impossibruh.. Your dead lifting 50 lbs while weighing? Impressive.

• Lmao shit went down

• You're taking the opinions of people far too serious. If lots of people are saying ''No way you're 170lbs, you're a liar'' etc then it means you don't look what you weigh. Wasn't that the whole point of asking your question? ◔̯◔

• If that scale is in pounds (lbs) then that's a decent weight for your age. However you should lose some weight if it's in kg.

• You have very pretty ankles.

• You definitely hide your weight well! How tall are you, that could be why you hide it well!

• How y'all are you?

• Whatever you are doing keep doing it, because you look amazing. You don't look 170

• welcome to gag here is you're complementary helping of controversy

• How do we know the person being weighed is you?

• Lol cuz I live alone... And who else would get
      On a scale for me to take Of them pic for social media, not most women. I'm just open & honest

• Lol what will convince you a selfie? Lmao

• yup :p

• People forget muscle weighs a lot and damn those legs in those leggings look amazing

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Lying about what?

• Her weight. She earlier said she was 120 pounds but gained weight and now is 170.

• @Joc4Position oh! It makes sense now. I don't think I saw that other question.. but that's cool

• You've proved your point by now lol