People, what do you think about my prom dress? And, also, should I wear a tiara/crown? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! GOD BLESS! :* ?

So, my prom is comming which is REALLY excieting. I have this very unique dress that I have designed and it is still being tailored. It consists of a body suit with long sleeves, and a skirt that starts from the waist and goes only back, not on the sides and not on the front, so it's more like a cape. It reveales my legs (which I am really PROUD OF!) Both the body-suit and the "skirt" are see threw, so there are rhinestones covering areas that should be covered aka boobs, priate parts, butt... There are also some on the shoulders and arms, as well as the pretty much whole skirt is covered with them.

My question is, should I wear a tiara/crown like this, I REALLY like crowns, and this is one of the few chances where I can wear them in public. It looks something like this: People, what do you think about my prom dress? And, also, should I wear a tiara/crown? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! GOD BLESS! :*  ?

THE COOLEST THING IS THAT WE START OUR PROM BY "MARCHING" AKA PARADING THREW OUR WHOLE TOWN (WHICH IS SMALL, BUT STILL) AND USUALLY THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WATCHING US. AND THERE IS ONLY LIKE 40 OF US. THEN WE GO AND CELEBRATE IN A RESTAURANT, AND LATER-CLUB! BUT NOBODY NAMES PROM QUEEN OR KING. THOSE ARE THE TRADITIONS HERE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• You should totally ROCK IT! You will look like a princess in combination with the dress. You will be the center of the attanetion 4 SURE!
  • It's up to you wear it/don't wear it, but it would be a little weird and overdone. You wil still be in the center of the attention, though.
  • Don't wear it. It's stupid. You will look like a clown.
@Magister35us. They couldn't wear that dress in front of their bullies. They wouldn't dare to be a feminist in fornt of sexists. They wouldn't be brave enough to be THEMSELVES in front of other people. That is why they just conformistically join the mass and start hating. Fine with me.

Hahah so lame to block me when you don't know what to say in return! Well, my replicas are just pointless now. You have (non) verbally destroyed yourself. THank you!
@Magister365

Most Helpful Guy

• can you get a pic of the dress?

• I can when it's done. I still haven't seen it IRL, but it is being made by my drawing. How does it sound? 😉

• it sound great, and it sounds like it'll work perfectly with that that design! but more importantly, an opportunity to wear a tiara!! go for it! :-D

i never get to wear mine :'-(

• You never now when will something raise and gie you a chance to wear it! ;) :*

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• OMG! I can't wait to see you, baby! I'll be among the spectators! You'll be the QUEEN!!!

• By the way you have mentioned it your dress does look good. However I don't see the significance in your wearing the crown? I mean is it a must that you have to wear? or is it that you want to wear ( by choice)?

• In most fashion choices - I say do whatever makes you happy and most comfortable - My next part of the answer depends on the tradition of the dance if a few girls wear tiaras definitely go for it, my point being is that if you are only one wearing a tiara people might think you are up yourself but from the sounds of the dance, girls do wear tiaras so it is appropriate for you to do so - The dress sounds like a real princess dress.

• I like the idea. You will look like a princess.

• Instead of the tiara/ crown, wear a sign that says "Get it Here." At least then everybody will know that what they see is actually on offer.
    Flashing your thighs off like that is not something a LADY in a tiara would do. So, it's make your mind up time, either wear the half of dress you are planning to and have everyone stare at your thighs and crotch as they talk with you, or be a lady and wear a modest dress and have people look you in the eye as they talk with you. Choice is yours.

• I am really sorry (well, not REALLY 😂) that you fail to see the message that this dress represents and sends. It is not only about showing my perfect legs, it is the proof that girls OWN THEIR SEXUALITY and THEIR BODIES and that they can d WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH IT, and be GORGEOUS! The crown their is not to symbolie obbeying and being "modest" aka a 50s wife material, wich guys would want us to be. It is there to represent POWER that we have! And even though I know that girls will be the one sbeing against that dress the most, IDC! I am doing this for them. I don't want to follow. I wil break the rules, and they will see how girls can be ALL in one: beautiful, edgy, formal, free and most importantly UNIQUE!

Oh... Now I saw that you are 49... Nevermind. Why did I wrote a novel here, even tough I could've just seen your age. That explains it. ;)

• I blocked you because I don't want to fight with you. I have unblocked you now and I am now following you on here, because I think we could turn out to be friends. Your dress sounds amazing, it really does. I just think that less is more in this case and by leaving more to the imagination, people will look at you for the right reasons. I apologise for the "Get it here" statement, it was wrong of me I am sorry.

• Sucker! Now imma block u. I said everything I had to say. I don't want a fight. It is not a fight is one is making valid statements, and another is just plain ass hating loser!

• You only get to go to prom once so why not go all out? Go ahead and steal the show!

• WOW! I agree!!! Dude, you are my favorite! 😘 I like the way you think, you will be a lucky guy. Plus, if this was an ugly insecure girl asking the question, all the girls would encourage her to shine 101%, but since I am confident and beautiful and sexy, they are jealous AF! They can keep hating, that ain't gonna change anything!

• I think you will look great!! You will have a date or not? If so, what do they think?

• I will have. But he is not the guy I am hoping to sleep that night. My date is my bff. He's a guy and we have know each other since we were less than a year old. He doesn't even know what will my dress look like. Why are u asking that. What difference does that make?

• I just asked because I wanted to make sure he is happy and supporting you as you should be supported. Just saying you are having a big moment in your life and it's good to have someone by your side who thinks you are great.

• yes the crown would be hot :P

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• OMG! I am jealous! There is NOTHING that can top that! SLAY QUEEN!!

• beautiful

do it

• You will be the 0, 0, 0, 0 center. Which is THE spot of the center of the attantion. Hahaha!

• I love crowns too! Go for it!~ <3

• It's hard to imagine how the dress looks like without a pic.
    As for the tiara, I wouldn't wear it. I find them tacky... But that's just me.

• You do know that the prom queen gets to wear a crown, right? And I don't like the idea of the dress but eeh

• Can't you read? In Serbia they don't choose prom queen or prom king. The crown doesn't represent that, although, it might as well do! 😎