Would this pic attract the wrong kind of attention?

The top is a bit revealing, would you think the girl dresses/ is slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a pretty tame photo, but any photo of an attractive woman can invite unwanted attention from certain people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks fine to me

What Guys Said 33

• i don't think so. i mean you are definitely going to have some guys staring but they might stare regardless because you are attractive

• It depends on what you consider the wrong kind of attention. It will definitely attract some attention. If you like that attention, then wear it proudly. And if someone thinks poorly of it - tough shit!

• showing skin does not equal slutty.
    the dress looks (from what we can see) to be classy and tasteful. she'd be noticed, it is sexy, but it isn't slutty.

• Yea it would the top is way to revieling. Iike the ready of the photo though. The hat does a good job of drawing the eye to her face. Which in a portrait is where you want the attention to be at.

• No, it will not. I am sure.

• It does have a plunging neckline but more of the breasts are covered than in a lot of other "cleavage" type clothes so it is not as revealing as you might think, it looks appropriate to me.

• Perhaps it would

• I don't think it's too bad. I've seen much worse. I think it's fine depending on where you're wearing it.

• I will fck u lyk never b4... I will lick ur ass by applying honey... I will rub ur pssy vigorously more n more... den I will lick ur pssy... I will fck your pssy wid my tongue... then suck ur pssy lips... n then I will insert my 8" hard cck inside ur tight pssy n will make u moan harder... then I will turn u around n will fck in ur tight AS HOLE..

• You look very nice. However, there are men and women (a small minority) that would find it a bit too much. I'm not one of them but you just need to be aware there are idiots out there.

• Yes it will

• no i wouldn't thing she is slutty.

• Why would it? If a girl shows parts of body that should not be naked by society's standards that does not mean she's a slut.

• No it's just a dress

• No you look great

• the fact that you show some cleavage does not make you slutty, if you know HOW to use it to your advantage, it makes you sexy, elegant and hot not slutty

• Well you look very sexy in the picture. I don't think its slutty. But it probably will attract the attention of guys who are thinking with their auxiliary head.

• Lol nah, it would not attract any kind of attention

• i don't see any cleavage.

• Looks fine to me

• Yes, it attracts guys who want nothing more than boobs. Put something more modest on and you'll get better guys going after you

• Yess

• nope i dont think so, its a very cute and a decent pic

• Hotter than a lot of dresses. Nice dress

• if you feel good while wearing it just do it

• maybe a little with the cleavege but not really

• 9 i think

• No it looks fine not to revealing

• Looks alright

• uhhh

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 9

• i've seen worse. it's fine.

• It's not slutty on you. .. It can however be slutty on someone with fake boobs.. Or extremely big real boobs that are perky, but that's highly unlikely.

You look fine. :]!

• A wo

• Sorry didn't finish, A woman should wear what she wants without being callEd a slut or looking slutty... the top is fine if anyone thinks otherwise that's their problem...

• She has decently small boobs so i guess it's okay but i would wear this that won't look cute but rather vulgar lol >.<

• nope i don't find it slutty.

• Not at all... it's a elegant and a bit provocative dress... but all is OK. .. maybe not to go at church on Sunday

• it might just be aware of your surroundings

• its conservative compared to the sleezy pics girls post these days! I love it!

• Nah looks fine.