My friends told me I was an underrated beauty. But I don't understand why when I know I'm ugly so why would she bother lying to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough question to comment on without a pic maybe your friend was correct and there is a beauty about you but not in the standard perceived way. It goes to the logic that "Everyone is beautiful in their own way" - Granted there are a few that everyone seems to think are aesthetically beautiful but for the rest of people everyone has different opinions on whether they are attractive or not - I am not a fan of the word "Ugly" because I feel everyone has something about them that makes them stand out for example plain looks but a lovely personality that gives of a friendly vibe (you know when someone looks like a warm genuine person) to me that is a beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, whoever said it might really be head over heels with your beauty. She may refer to it as underrated because she may see something in you that most people overlook.

They're your friends. They're not lying. Friends do not lie to each other.

What Guys Said 3

• clearly your friends views you differently than you view yourself.

• Maybe a pic would help?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• they want you to feel good

• to a-make you feel better