Who would win in a fight? Bengal tiger vs 15 Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson (human-strongman)?

who would win in a fight? Bengal tiger vs 15 Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson (human-strongman)

Bengal tiger:
he Bengal tiger (Panthera tigris tigris) is a tiger subspecies native to the Indian subcontinent that in 2010 has been classified as endangered by IUCN. The total population is estimated at fewer than 2,500 individuals with a decreasing trend, and none of the Tiger Conservation Landscapes within the Bengal tiger's range is large enough to support an effective population size of 250 adult individuals. The Bengal tiger is the most numerous tiger subspecies with populations estimated at 1,520–1,909 in India, 440 in Bangladesh, 124–229 in Nepal and 67–81 in Bhutan. Bengal is traditionally fixed as the typical locality for the binomial Panthera tigris, to which the British taxonomist Reginald Innes Pocock subordinated the Bengal tiger in 1929 under the trinomial Panthera tigris tigris.[Bengal Tigers are fully grown at 2-3 years of age. Male reach weights of 200-230 kilograms and up to three metres in length. The females are 130-170 kilograms and up to 2.5 meters long. They have stripes all over their body. Their stripes are like fingerprints. No two are the same. The stripes are not only in the tigers fur, but are a pigmentation of the skin. They have a white spot on the back of their ears, whick looks like eyes.

who would win in a fight?  Bengal tiger vs 15 Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson  (human-strongman)?

2-
Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson known as the Mountain.
15 of this guys.
So 15 Hafthór Júlíus Björnssons versus the tiger above.

Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson:
-weight: 185 kg (407 lb)
-height: 2.06 m (6 ft 9 in)

so 15 of this human. versus one Bengal Tiger.

who do you think would win?
(The mountain is unarmed)

• One Bengal Tiger would win
    82% (9)46% (12)57% (21)Vote
  • 15 Hafthór Júlíus Björnssons (The mountain) would win
    18% (2)54% (14)43% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Claws and teeth vs bare hands? No way they'd kill it. The tiger is way bigger and faster and one swipe of its paw would be instantly fatal no matter how strong this dude and his clones are.

Plus id bet my left tit that they would shit themselves and run when the tiger roared and charged at them.

1|0
    0|0
  • The kitty because bigger claws and sharper teeth 💁🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck the mountain, the bengal tiger would rip his eyes out (pun intended :( )

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't see the 15, i still hope the bengal tiger wins.

• 15 mauled mountains.. in 2 minutes tops

• The tiger! Tf

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If you are sending 15 hafthor Vs 1 Bengal tiger and the 15 human have to fight it bare hand, then Bengal tiger will win easily..
    You are sending 15 cucumber Vs 1 knife..
    Bengal Tigers can grow to a height of 3.0meters.. And they are gifted with a jaw that can rip out hafthor's head in a seconds, and Bengal Tigers claws will easily make enough damage to him through his skin to make him weak in few minutes by excessive bleeding..
    Although if hafthor works as a team surrounding and attack they might succeed in pinning tiger down.. then again what can they do next they But don't have the tools to kill the Tiger again tiger is a hunter it get alert as anyone comes in range of 100m to it..

BOTTOM LINE Bengal tiger will win since it's the predator..

Have a look how Bengal tiger makes the palm of a man sitting on an elephant of height of 3.0meters, bleed.. That strength and speed is nature's gift to the predator so it never looses against its prey..
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOKOtf9XWyg

0|0
    0|0
  • If all those Hafthorn's work together then the Tiger dosnt stand a chance. But if they are all over the place then the mountain will become a mountain of shredded meat. The tiger will just have to scratch those guys and they will bleed to death. One cut and then to the next.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't see the 15 until I pressed tiger button - The 15 guys would win, too many of them probably would have to sacrifice a few of them to take tiger's focus then the rest take tiger out.

0|0
    0|0
  • The human can be as strong as he can be but a animal like a tiger or gorilla will always win. First they have much more muscle and weight, a tiger can weight up to 600 pounds vs a 300 pound man (not going to happen). They are also much more aggressive without thinking like a human. They just fight

More importantly their joints are created in a way that gives them more leverage, so their muscle strength can output more force vs a human.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol 15 vs 1 of course the human wins.

5 vs 15 ill take the tigers.

0|1
    0|0
    • ahahaha, in less than 2 minutes all the 15 humans would be mauled. easily.

u do not know how deadly a tiger is

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbmtXvpRO3U

That's how deadly a tiger is vs 1 skinny short guy who didn't fight back.

One guy will get mauled sure, but 14 other Guys the size of Hafthór would just jump on it while it was busy and simply crush it. Nevermind punching, eye gouging and kicking it.

• The Tiger bites hard the human does not so I chose the Tiger

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say the 15 guys. The tiger can only bite one at time. A few well placed punches or grabs from several of them at once and it would be dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • If The Mountains had no fear of death and strategically brought down the tiger, some willing to sacrifice themselves, then I would bet on The Mountains.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about this guy, but @ConsultantIsBack probably could XD

0|1
    0|0