Girls, what are your opinions on my face and hair?

Don't comment on the tie, cause I know it isn't on straight.

I've been told my face is pretty ugly, but I changed my hair since and have been using a lot of facial creams, soaps and lotions.

Am I attractive at all?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a picture

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe try getting rid of that grimace. Other that that my main point would be trying a new hair style or something.

• You look like a blond version of that main character of x files. It's fucking uncanny dude. You're not ugly at all.

• That still sounds like an insult.

• Based on every other reply I highly doubt that I look like the blonde version of one of your crushes.
      It may not be a direct insult, but it is at least a backhanded compliment.

• Every comment I read here is positive besides the lack of your smile. I feel like you don't take compliments very well or in the very least refuse to take them lol.

• The only thing is see wrong is how miserable you look. I think you'd be 6/10 if you smiled.

• Only a 6 even if I did smile? Well that's not helpful at all. I refuse to smile and trying to smile just to improve my appearance to a 6 is not worth it.

• Damn ur soy hawt

• why blond i assume it's not your natural hair color , you would look better with dark brown

• and you are not ugly

• I dont know, but overall you look like a serial killer...

• You already said that and I'm reporting you.

• Uh, what? This is the first time I've even seen you dude, what the hell are you on about?

• Three words. Young Nicholas Cage.

• You look like a serial killer...

• Im just being honest

What Guys Said 3

• sorry man you got resting bitch face. try smiling.

• The resting bitch face will always be permanent for me. I never smile and never will because of my PTSD and how much I hate myself.

• Wow, that song didn't have anything to do with my situation and it was in a music genre that i hate.
      If your idea was to give me something to smile about I also have bad teeth so smiling would actually make me look worse.

• shit man can't help you everything is cool on this end. just dont be sad anymore.

• Hi Sir,

I personally think you look like a guy who should be famous, can't think of his name right now.

I think that you should try clear up your skin a tiny bit, with some cleansing materials. Also please get rid of the mean face, SMILE!

I also think the blonde highlights and dye don't really suit.

You could make these improvements and become a new man!

GOODLUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY!

• Like I told the other users: I never smile and never will.

• You have "male resting bitch face"
    Makes you look bummed out.

Also, you should shave

• I'm always bummed out. I have PTSD, bipolar, chronic insomnia and as the question says I hate my appearance.