What do you guys think, help me out. Am I too fat?

I've been told many times lately that I've gotten "fat". I'm 5'10 and I've got a medium body frame. My size is a mix between these two ladies, I have a bit of a tummy from having children. I don't feel that I'm crazy big, but it just bothers me when people say that I've gotten fat. So my question is, do you guys think that I am too big? If so how much weight do you think I need to lose and if you have any fitness routine to recommend that would be great! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience people tend to see themselves differently than they actually are. The way you see yourself may be completely different than what you really are. So there is no point in judging a couple of pictures that are not you. give us one of you and we can judge.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow, that's bringing catfish fails to a whole new low.
    Try harder next time, Chloe.
    36.media.tumblr.com/...lltreiF27L1qcl5svo1_500.png

• No one is catfishing anyone. I never said either one of these pictures was me. I clearly wrote, my body is a mix between these two ladies.

• Lmaoo got little too qucik "my size is mix between these two ladies"

• @Polocrew hah right? op should've mentioned it's not actually her in the title versus asking if we think she's fat, then mentioning her body is SIMILAR to that in the fine print. x_x

What Guys Said 23

• Those ladies look healthy and fit - So what you do is concentrate on fitness and toning for your well being and health - When you feel good and healthy, have a critical look at yourself and think am I happy with this, if you need a little tweak maybe think about going to a gym to get an instructor to give you specific exercises. Numbers mean nothing if you feel crap - It is much better to not know your weight but feel good, be happy and think you look good,

• this is obviously not you and without knowing her weight i wouldn't know if she was obese or not

• "Too big" is up to you.
    In my opinion you are pretty. Yes, you are probably (in my opinion) fat - but you have a naturally pretty face and excellent skin and bone structure.
    You are still pretty, but If you lost weight I'd gamble that you would be beautiful.

• Those women are fat, so if you're in between, then yeah, I think you need to lose some weight.

• Plus-Size model. Might be a new trend soon.

• You need to lose weight my friend

• Don't believe this is you at all, but nope don't think she's fat. She's thick, and honestly that's what I prefer over thin, but that's just me.

• You're gorgeous, of course you have "forms", but they are on the right place of your body and fit you well.

• Not exactly fat but large frame, big bones, heavy set

• If that's u in pic? Yea you are fat

• lol no it s not piffft -_-

• I d still hit it lol

• @archiz wait wot.. lmao

• No.. wow.. you look great :)

• These are fake.

• You look dam good your tall you have a lovely face and body that's sexy

• this girl is super attractive to me

• Georgia Pratt. dont make us fool.

• I would need to see a picture of you. However the 2 pictures above are both sexy x

• god no.. your hot

• U look really good!! Thicker women can cause smaller men to feel insecure, that's why they say those mean things to u. Dont pay them any mind. The right guy would be more than happy to have u

• Fake

• I'd say you are ok. No problem

• I very much doubt that is you. Think I've seen that girl on a magazine before.

And yes, that girl is too fat. She has the fat at "good" places and it doesn't look awful on her, but she's unhealthy.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• I personally don't consider that fat, but 90% of the people here will tell you that it is.

• Lmao that's not you
    Lame

• She's not fat, she's curvy. And she looks great.

• Your pretty. And no you aren't too fat but have you ever had children? Hips like those with no kids would be impressive.