What kind of girl would you like?

I'm 5'2" and I have curves. I'm not fat but I'm not the skinniest. (I wear a size 3) All my friends are really tall and skinny. I was wondering what guys like. Tall and super skinny (no body really) or short and curvy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I adore a little bit shorter girl. And curves are feminine so, YES, please. Im sure you look perfect @RoseFaye17. Let your tall friends be tall, you be you and be gorgeous. Im sure you are.

What Guys Said 16

• both.
    guys like both.
    very few guys lock into one type, and have that be all they want.
    Tall and skinny has an appeal, and it may even be what many prefer, but that doesn't mean you hold no appeal. And some guys have a very strong preference for shorter girls.

• i prefer curves so i'd take 5'2 and curvy... actually sounds like my wife

• If I like your face I will take the girl no matter how tall or how short you are well not under 5'2 though

• Flat stomach is def 1 of most important in my opinion

• Not too tall or too small... NOT too fat or super overly thin...
    Somewhere in the middle I guess... The rest all comes in the aspect as a whole every girl is different... I like all hair color eye color etc as long as the girl as a whole looks pretty...

• im not really into super skinny, not saying that i would mind my girlfriend being skinny, im just more attractive to girls that have a belly either small or chubby doesn't matter to me since i honestly find it hot, but between tall and super skinny or short and curvy question? i would go with short and curvy, since i think a girl short is cute and adorable, also sexy with being curvy.

• I know a lot of guys who like that shape

• I mean I do find taller chicks hotter

Are you saying tall skinny no boobs or short skinny and boobs?

• Curvy for me

• short and curvy sounds pretty good to me

• Not more than 5'9" + 25% body fat and you are good to go.

• Well what do you mean by super tall?

• It does not matter 😀

• I like short and fit.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3