I'm skinny, does that mean most guys probably won't be attracted to me?

I'm very thin. I wear size zero (US)/size 24 (European) clothes. Average height. I have big boobs for my frame (34C) but a little butt. My friends make fun of how thin I am and how I'm just bony and without curves. I also look very young so I just don't feel like a woman at all. Most guys wouldn't be attracted to someone like me, would they? Be 100% honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just put it this way - you still have way more chances than your polar opposites, ie - fat women.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Welcome to my problem. I'm extremely skinny and most girls don't seem to like me because of it. I'm not sure why but it just is. I'm the guy that hangs out with freinds and someone always make the captain america joke of Get that man a sandwich. You being a women you have the problem of being exceedingly attractive which is a turn off to most guys because they assume that they won't have a chance with you or that your already taken. Try joining a small social group and get to know some guys in it. All women need a good guy freind and they will most likely be the ones helping you find some good dates.

• I already have guy friends. They crack jokes with me and hit on my girl friends.

• Well then ask them to look for a date just for you.

• Yeah, because no guy wants a skinny girl with big boobs.

/sarcasm

Contrary to what the media and Facebook would have you believe, not every guy wants a woman with a butt and hips so large she can't get through a doorway without touching the sides.

• When I picture a "skinny girl with boobs" though I picture a Megan Fox. I'm not a Megan Fox. I'm a girl next door. My face is cute, nothing special.

• Cute will push the right buttons for the right guys. :)

• Skinny is good, C cup is good, you can focus on working out to tone and focus on your style too. And also, confidence! Confidence is an absolute requirement for me tbh. Good luck!

• I'm a bit surprised about the confidence thing, most guys my age seem intimidated by it (I know my question sounds insecure as heck but I'm very good at coming off as confident and outgoing in real life, I save revealing my weaknesses for the internet!) Maybe I'll have less problems with older guys? I don't know.

• Yes, confidence is just so key for me.

• Some guys will think that you are as hot as the sun!

• Many guys will still be attracted to you.

• Skinny girls are sexy

• That would be really attractive to a lot of guys

• Every guy has his preference. There will be guys that'll be attracted to you.

• Nothing wrong with that

• Yeah we only like obese women at least 300+lbs even though 99% of models are skinny.

• U can always work your legs and butt. u have nice boobs. so u can already look good but if u want a hot woman looks just build some ass and legs. im saying this because im assuming u have no hip curvs

• You sound like a Japanese animation character

• ... a guy friend actually randomly told me one day when we were hanging out, that I have the body of an anime character. Then laughed. Great.

• A lot of men prefer women with some curves to them. But there are still a great deal who would just be attracted to your beauty and or personality. Í tend to prefer women of your size especially if they're fit

• skinny girls have a clear advantage in the dating game

• Without a visual context, there's no way of telling. If I use my imagination a bit, yes, I'd still be attracted.

• Its not my type , but there are a lot of guys like this type so don't worry and be more confident :)

• You sound perfect. Your friends are probably jelous x

• i love skinny escpessialy with a small but nice shaped ass.. thats my favorite

• do you have a photo

• Don't like thin women

• Size zero women with breasts seem to get hit on... about the most where I live.

• Yeah, way too thin for me.

What Girls Said 8

• Don't worry about men!

• I'm very skinny and I haven't had problems attracting guys but that only changed recently, I'm not exactly sure what though 🤔

by the way do you mean size 34 because 24 actually doesn't exist here in Europe, at least not as far as I know?

• They'd still like you

• I would :P

• at least you have boobs, I'm almost 1. 70 m and 55 kg, last year I was 50, still no boobs (cup a) no butt, no hips, skinny legs, called ugly, don't feel like a woman.

• Your body sounds similar to mine... except for the fact that I am kinda on the short side.

• It depends on if the guy finds you attractive facial wise

• Be yourself honey and if they dont like you screw them who needs them? Definitely NOT you! I know Im pretty skinny and used to be bony af