Is this too fat?

Is this too fat?

Taken WITHOUT sucking in. I just want honest opinions.

• Yes
  • No
thanks. When my immune system stops being a b*tch, I'll go work on it. I just needed the motivation in the meantime.
Guys (and girls), stop trying to give me diet tips. I KNOW how to lose weight. I just don't do it. When you have a family that never stops buying junk food, and when you yourself are depressed and known to stress eat, it's a little challenging trying to find the motivation to lose weight.
I just wanted you to answer the poll. That is all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Way too fat, yea

• Polo you are seriously so mean on all of these posts. Like you're happy with the way you look and that's great! But like when you constantly tell people they look bad it makes it seem like you're really unhappy with the way you look and feel about yourself.

• @BellePepper lmao what? Of course I am unhappy with wah I look. My cock is so small , I am soo fat and I am like 2ft. Wtf u on lol she's asking for opinions, I gave it

Most Helpful Girl

• It is somewhat fat... but not too much. There are other even worse situations out there.
    Once you feel better, 'cause I read you are sick now, start exercising.
    Don't go on a strict diet 'cause your body needs all types of vitamins and nutricients. Plus when everyone go from eating to no eating at all diet their body thinks something is wrong and starts to withold and gather more liquids in order to survive the change and you get swolen and hurt your body. So if you decide to go on some type of a diet keep in mind to not stop eating immediately but to reduce slowly some foods.
    Are you a vegeterian? If not don't stop eating meat and eat only vegetables and fruits instead. You need meat. What is usually needed to be reduced is food that has too much fat in (junk food, sweets, bakon, butter etc.), food like pasta, rice, breads, reduce sugar and some more. Homemade food is also better that fast food or microwave dinner meals. If you start exercising then you will need to eat lots of meat in order to have all neede protein to burn and turn to muscles later...
    You should visit a nutritionist and ask for their help...

If you need anything else feel free to message me :) I have a little bit of experience on the matter...

But keep in mind that as long as you feel okay with yourself you don't need to care if the others think of you as fat or anything else. Feeling good with yourself and your body is what matters. Listen to your body and try to understand what it needs to feel good and healthy...

• Haha, thanks for trying to give me advice on eating, but I didn't ask for it. I know what and what not to eat, how little and how much to eat... I just happen to have a parent that doesn't care about healthy eating. She buys nothing but processed garbage. I just request apples and green tea always, because it's easier than trying to explain to her why I want to have a healthy lifestyle.
      Believe me, I've done my research too, but there's just nothing I can do while I am still a kid. She will always have more unhealthy foods than healthy around the house.

What Guys Said 18

• It is not bad - My advice is concentrate on fitness and toning for a while to help your health and wellbeing. Don't worry about scales or mirror, check yourself stomach wise in mirror in a month or so and you will see a difference plus feel a lot better as a bonus.

• Feel bad for saying this but yeah. Nothing too bad but still needs attention. What's most important is for it to not have a negative effect on your health.

• No, not too much.

• You're a little over what I like, but you know don't stress about it, and just lose it when you can, and show us the progress

• Sorry, but yes. But I honestly would call it chubby
    It's not too bad though

• fat doesn't automatically dq you from being unattractive your fat but not like ugly fat.

• yes this is too fat.

• You are not at all fat.

• it is fat but not too much

• Yeah fatty.

• No but in a few years it could be. Diet is never a solution. A way of living is. No soda, No eating 3 hours or sooner before you sleep and eat a limited amount of carbs. Take care.

• I don't mean to be rude, but I am getting sick of these "helpful" comments... No shit. I already know those.

• Nah girl you're beautiful :)

• You look okay

• To be honest, yes.

• yes.

• ye not good

• yes.

• Too fat

What Girls Said 14

• From the photos; Yes. However you look kinda bloated. I'm not sure about you; but carbs made me extremely bloated and alcohol or sofa drinks.
    If it bugs you try cutting out carbs and within a week or two you'll feel and see a difference :)

• I haven't had carbs in a while, but that's interesting. Thanks.

• Are you healthy? Do you feel good? Do you like the way you look?
    If you answered yes to all these questions, then you're fine.
    I'd consider you "too fat" if your weight was giving you health issues.

• I am perfectly healthy, but I don't like my body at all.

• If you stood up straight instead of slouching it would help.

• I'm not slouching. Most people suck in and stand up tall before taking a picture, but I didn't want to do that.

• Honey I can see bad posture across a room and you have it. Do your spine a favor and work on it.

• You are not fat wtf? dont listen to everyone here. you are thick. there is nothing wrong with that.

• Thanks, but I think I'm a little more than thick. :P

• I don't think you are fat but you are a little bit chubby. Maybe you need to drink more water and eat more vegetables.

• a little! but nothing a workout can't fix my dear! :)

• I would say it lacks tone and definition rather than being too fat.

• I agree I need exercise. I'm sick, so I can't try to tone it right now.

• I would call that fat.

• Not at all :)

• little work out will fix it

• If it ever gets to the point that it effects your health then yes, until then only workout if it is what you want, good luck in whatever you decide😊

• It's fat

• Not TOO fat just excercise regularly and try eating like moderate and healthy meals

• You look so pudgy

• 1) I haven't exercised in a while.
      2) I was exhaling, meaning I wasn't sucking in like most people do. That's my relaxed position.
      But yes, I agree. XD