Why guys don’t like my new lip injections?

I’ve always been very insecure about my appearance. I’m a late bloomer, so I look way younger than all of my friends. Guys always call me cute and sweet, but never sexy. Guys always seem to go for the voluptuous girls with curves and full lips, so I decided to get lip injections a couple weeks ago to enhance my look. Rather than getting the attention I was hoping for, I’ve been getting mocked and called duck face. Any clue as to why guys don’t like my new lip injections?

Most Helpful Guy

• They just make women look silly. I don't know where women get this idea guys like it? I would never want or tell a girl to get lip injections. Your natural lips are more than fine. I have never looked at anyone and thought to myself that they needed lip injections. If some guys like big lip (or "full" lips) it's natural full lips, not injections. I've never heard a guy say he likes them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lip injections almost never look good on young people.

Lip enhancement and augmentation was originally developed as a tool to add volume or shape to thin or ageing/wrinkled lips, and “done well” I concede they can have a youthful effect.

The key words there were, ‘done well,’ because so often they are not done well, whether that’s because the person doing the fillers has not thoroughly assessed the patient’s lips and face and doesn’t create a natural enough look, (generally it’s overfilling of the top lip that makes it look wrongo – the lower lip should be 1.5x bigger than the upper).

Kylie Jenner actually looks like a teenager when her lips go back to normal.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...age-a-1_1440053394871.jpg

by the way I get called cute and sweet and I have full lips.

What Guys Said 13

• Probably injected too much thus it can be clearly seen that they are not natural lips. Most guys are not attracted to body parts that are not natural.

• Because lip injections make girls look like ducks?

Putting a shit ton of artificial crap in your lips is silly, so... I suppose you can only be treated as such for doing it...

• 0|0
  • They used to like you the way you were before.

• Because they are dake, guys hate fake girls

• I'm not sure about your lips but what I can see of you in your profile... crazy sexy. Oh my. As for your lips there is a lot more to you that can make you sexy that just full lips. So so much.

As for the guys calling you "duck face". Call him dick face and find some friends who love you for who you are.

• because most guys generaly dislike anything artificial. looking good or not doesn´t really matter.

• because they probably look bad. anyway cute is better than sexy in my opinion. guys ain't going to go after you just for your lips

• Did you learn our lesson?

• I have no idea what your lips look like.

• because they look fake and silly.
    guys thought you looked good before, even if they didn't use the word "sexy."

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe you over did it, moderation is key. How thin were your lips before? Thin lips look good too, it's when you have like extreme thin lips that lip injections would help to bring balance to your face. If you have normal lips and you over inject it's gonna have that duck look.

• People often find injections and suck to be too fake for them. They may be attracted to big lips, but only when they're natural. I'm sorry that you aren't getting what you expected, you must feel awful :(

• Cos it doesn't look realistic to have enormous full lips on you.

• Because lip injections usually makes your lips look like a duck beak

• Guys don't like big lips especially ones that look artificial. I have no idea why you underwent this procedure other than your own insecurity. It was wrong misdirected and misguided

• Cause those girls got it naturally you... got lip injections.

• Maybe they just don't look good. I'm all for changing things you don't like but whoever did your lips probably adid a bad job if your getting teased.

• Because it looks like youve got a permanent duck face, as they pointed out...