Lost almost 100lbs and now I'm trying to build muscles, hows my progress?

So I've finally dipped below my goal of 200 to 194. Now that I've done that I'm trying to get more muscular to get rid of my man boobs, the leftover belly and thick ass. The last 2 pictures are 3 months apart before i started trying to tone up. I just noticed my body starting to pull in all the lose parts so I thought I would share and see what you guys think.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really great! If you don't mind my asking, what did you do to get those pounds off, and for how long? My SO is in a very similar situation and we're trying to find something that works for him.

As for tightening up that skin, I think that things like Crossfit that work your whole body are going to be a good bet. Doing lots of reps with light weights should help too.

• Well the pictures are over about 4 years, losing the weight and keeping it off wasn't actually hard. Changing the way I think about food and changing my habits around it were, the weight just kind of fell off after I got a handle on that.

• I try to think about how my body digests the food I'm eating, greasy foods make a person more sluggish because the body needs more energy to digest it. So I ask myself if I can still get a good meaty burger or sandwich with all the fixings... without the grease. Yea I can. Or for a sugary snack, high fructose corn syrup turns about 50% straight to fat when it hits your liver. Little things like that went a long way for me.

• Nice! I think my SO's main problem is that he thinks that sugar is okay as long as the calorie count is still below his basal calorie rate, but I keep trying to let him know that if he'd just eliminate that processed sugar (corn syrup), he'd be a lot better off. Nice!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Nice progress! Wow 100 lbs! Keep it up man! Actually the biggest difference shows in your face

• Amazing transformation! Congrats on that👏🏼 hard work pays off (:

• Good for you! Keep at it! You should be proud❤️

• U did an amazing job! Congrats!!! Keep It up💪

• Nice!!! Keep up the great work!!! All you have to do is define your abs a bit more and get those biceps and triceps buff!! Rock on!! My guy's body looks like pic 3... any tips for him?

• Count calories, I found it pretty easy to stay at around 200 but i couldn't go past that till I started counting how much i was eating.

• Cool! Thanks. I'll let him know.

• Great work, definitely keep up the work, the progress you've made already is amazing!

• Looking good so far

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely get there - Good job, keep going