Which would be the ideal body to build just to stay fit and keep facial aesthetics at its optimum?

I think based on my genetics, i can't even dream beyond ottermode or somewhat athletic because if i go over that i'll just look burly with a small skull lol

I am presently skinnyfat though not as good as the guy in the pic, mine is more like this guy's (not me)

(the pic in between, the guy is jacked now)

• Skinny
  • Ottermode
  • Athletic
  • Builtfat
  • Bearmode
Votes and opinions? And don't give me the you gotta lift kind of advice, thats something that just doesn't work out for me i have tried enough, also tell me how do i achieve the body type
votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• If you keep on a healthy lifestyle and keep training, you might reach to a somewhat athletic body. I think an athletic body is ideal but close to athletic is great to. It seems like more girls prefer ottermode so you're good.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• "Ottermode." That's what it's called? Huh. My ideal body type has such a silly name...

• 'Fat as Fatass' im done lmao
    Ottermode is good.

• I love ottermode

• Ottermode-Builtfat

• sorry to ruin your poll. i voted athletic before i saw the picture. I would vote ottermode

What Guys Said 2

• I think ottermode looks the most natural

• Girls are into Ottermode.