Which would be the ideal body to build just to stay fit and keep facial aesthetics at its optimum?

Which would be the ideal body to build just to stay fit and keep facial aesthetics at its optimum?
I think based on my genetics, i can't even dream beyond ottermode or somewhat athletic because if i go over that i'll just look burly with a small skull lol

I am presently skinnyfat though not as good as the guy in the pic, mine is more like this guy's (not me)

(the pic in between, the guy is jacked now)

• Skinny
    9% (3)10% (2)9% (5)Vote
  • Ottermode
    40% (14)40% (8)40% (22)Vote
  • Athletic
    34% (12)35% (7)35% (19)Vote
  • Builtfat
    14% (5)15% (3)15% (8)Vote
  • Bearmode
    3% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Votes and opinions? And don't give me the you gotta lift kind of advice, thats something that just doesn't work out for me i have tried enough, also tell me how do i achieve the body type
votes and opinions

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you keep on a healthy lifestyle and keep training, you might reach to a somewhat athletic body. I think an athletic body is ideal but close to athletic is great to. It seems like more girls prefer ottermode so you're good.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• "Ottermode." That's what it's called? Huh. My ideal body type has such a silly name...

0|0
    0|0
  • 'Fat as Fatass' im done lmao
    Ottermode is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love ottermode

0|0
    0|0
  • Ottermode-Builtfat

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry to ruin your poll. i voted athletic before i saw the picture. I would vote ottermode

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think ottermode looks the most natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls are into Ottermode.

0|0
    0|0