Judge my flatness?

For the sake of being superficial and because I'm really curious (particularly about what guys think), Will you comment on my figure? Also, assuming you're ok with my personality, is my figure helping me or not.
Girls and Guys are welcome to answer.
thanks

Judge my flatness?

• Unpleasant-flat
  • Ok-flat
  • Attractive-flat
  • Not flat. Just attractive
Ill be choosing MHO soon. Just want to say, Thank you very musch for all of your feedback. (And thanks for the compliments too :3 ) And lastly, to those who will answer/ have answered C or D, would you describe your personality a little bit? (E. g.: I'm an intellectual, but also funny and very outgoing) Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey.. I honestly think uou aren't flat! You gotta learn to love your itty-bitty titties - you can wear any bra/top you like without worrying about wardrobe malfunctions, and you won't get back and shoulder aches from a large bust.
    So you'd be really attrative if you have confidence in your body and dress to complement yourself :)

• Lol, thanks for the motivation x3

• Aww, don't mention it! Love yourself and others will follow ☺️

What Guys Said 31

• I think you have a very nice body

• Feel free to message me anytime if you have any other questions or you want to talk

• Alright, thanks (: would you answer to the update perhaps?

• Would you mind messaging me? I don't really like talking about myself on here but I'll describe myself to you if you want me to

• ... I honestly can not tell.
    Are you nude in a red top, or are you wearing pants too and they're just REALLY tight and the color is washed out so they appeal flesh tone?

• Wearing leggings and a sports tank top which I wear without bra

• ah. yeah, the leggings are so tight, and the right color (at least for me, I am color blind) that they look like they aren't even there! I really did think you were bottomless.

as for your actual question? I think your figure looks just fine. Assuming we met, our personalities worked together, and all that was left was whether physical attraction was there or not? I see nothing that would turn me off.

• Wow, so I guess the leggings are of same light intensity as my skin, that (having filtered color) you thought they were the same. Interesting. thanks for your comment, by the way (:

• You are think but you look just fine to me.

• I went with Ok-Flat. It doesn't really pop but maybe it's because of the tightness of the leggings. Still not bad though. Evens out to "Ok".

• Nice figure overall... :-) 8/10

• honestly you are attractive flat. you have a really nice and attractive body

• You look great! Embrace and be happy, not all men like the Kardasian body...

• That's good because I don't think I'll ever look like her, lol, I don't really want to either.. And thank u!

• Good for you, do not look like her nor be like her..

• I think you look very attractive. I like fit women.

• You look fine just the way you are. There's nothing wrong with your figure.

• I find that look attractive on you

• Nice body :)

• Looks good to me

• Your figure is pretty much perfect to me! Of course, I prefer "flat" girls, as you say. It's all personal preference.

• Aw thank you! I think you're the youngest to have given an opinion here. Thank you for sharing your perspective

• I'll most likely be the youngest to give you a serious opinion, anyway :P

You're welcome on the compliment too :D

• i had to go with unpleasant. sorry

• That's OK. I know I can't be everybody's taste. I'm still happy to see there are people giving positive feedback. And I know you're basing your judgement only on the physical aspect.

• Look pretty good to me also hard to tell with one pic.

• Just flattt avg

• You got a little booty and some boobs 32a/b id guess. I honestly like your frame a lot and think it's better than out of shape but big boobs

• You dont look flat to me, still pretty attractive

• not bad at all, sexy.

• Wow. You pretty much have a perfect shape. Nothing to worry about. Ever.

• Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Thank you

• You are welcome. Wow, again you are just tight enough, just curvy enough. Oh my.

• You look good. more than average for sure :)

• Yoi are attractive how you are

• No ass but dome boobs

• Looks nice. Nice smaller firm breast slim stomach nicely shaped butt

• You have some nice curves. Flat would mean you look like a twig. No ass at all and flat chest.

• a bit flat but ok is what i voted good like with your ass

• Ur petite and I think ur (_(_) is hot

• Flat, but certainly attractive.

• Very small breasts, but i find that hot. Little curve to the ass. Cute body. Voted D. Was borderline between C and D.

• Attractive very lovely.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 6

• You are not flat in my opinion, I am assuming you are referring to your butt?

• Yea, but also just overall aspect. Although leggings are always revealing, its not the same wearing trousers. Trousers hide everything...

• You have a great body, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Right now, you are proportionate. Your boobs to butt ratio is about even.

• They look like mine. In which case they're perfect

• Of course! :D

• You wanna know my personality? Well, I guess I'm what people would call "a soft butch who's actually straight but just doesn't like being girly in any way and doesn't give a shit if people don't like it."

😊

• You look very fit.

• thanks. My weekly social dance classes are paying off, hahah

• you look good! little booties are always appreciated :)

• Your body looks great, but it means absolutely nothing if your face is ugly. Your figure won't help you if your face is ugly. The face is more important than the body. So hopefully you have an attractive face. If you do, then yes, guys will line up for you.

• I agree, hahah. Faces are important. But I don't worry about mine ;) I just don't want it on a forum, you know. Thanks for the opinion