Do guys like punk girls?

I've been told that because I dress punk that people don't find me attractive. My favorite color is black and I love punk/"goth"music. (blink 182, all time low, bring be the horizon, etc) But does that make me ugly or less attractive? Do guys like punk girls?ignore the duck face lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya know wot? Yer just pretendin' to be punk cause ya think it's cool and such shit... Nirvana? Really? Do ya have any idea Nirvana are GRUDGE and not Punk?

And Blink-182? They're just some stupid generic Alternative Rock band dat pretends to be Punk... I have no idea who da other 2 are... and I don't care either...

Punk are bands like The Cramps or The Damned... learn wot Punk's first and then we'll talk about it... for now yer just a wannabe punk...

As for duckface... I won't ignore it... learn how to take proper pictures first... no guy's gonna take ya seriously wid dat behavior... ya hear me? NO GUY...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• A Nirvana shirt doesn't make you punk.

• It will only make you less attractive if you dress like this:

img04.deviantart.net/.../...rl_by_orava-dlo7ed.jpg

• Nirvana is Grunge not Punk. Punk girls are a little more out there and very normal and likeable people.

• That is not punk in any sense of the word. Not even close. You just look like a regular girl like I see hundreds of walking in the mall.

• it's cuz you're fat not cuz you're punk

• No, I don't.

• You look like just any other girls, just with a Nirvana t-shirt...

• Punk girls can look very attractive - You look great

• Wearing a nirvana tshirt is "dressing punk" nowadays? lol

• This is definitely not punk lol

• a nirvana T isn't gonna make you punk.

lol

• I... can't... ignore the... duckface, It's too powerful :P

• Love 'em... and Nirvana!

• I don't know what makes you think that this is punk... Because if you do then you haven't seen punk

• Nirvana shirts... often ranked with Metallica and AC/DC shirts as the "I want the look but have no clue what I'm doing" shirts xD

• sure, i like punk girls and you seems to be very attractive.

• Thats dressing grunge.
    I actually do like punk

• HELL YES I FUCKING DO !!! i am a metalhead and a rocker, no way i don't love punk girls

• I like alots of types of girls and punk is one of them.

• I love punk girls! And you're really attractive!

• No, it doesn't. I personally am attracted to your type.

• Yes, of course I like punk girls.

• you are sexy looking chick!

• You look cute and pretty, and i would not call that punk.

• You look completely normal. Unless this is you not in your punk attire or whatever?

• I love punk rock girls, can we be friends, I rate you a 9, you are very pretty and hot.

• Ya I love pink girls.

• Punk girls rule!

• >"punk" girl
    >Nirvana shirt
    >Blink 182 listed as "goth"
    >duckface

Dear Christ Jesus come take me now...

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 5

• Since when does liking Nirvana makes you punk? Just because you like certain bands doesn't necessarily make you 'punk'...

• You look like you just threw on a Nirvana shirt and called yourself "punk".

• Um excuse the person down below. You are NOT fat in any way. What a rude thing to say when you're clearly not. by the way no it doesn't make you less attractive

• You are not punk you fucking poser.

• Saying you are punk, wearing a Nirvana shirt (which is not punk given you actually listen to them), makes a duckface. Naw, it doesn't make you less attractive, it also doesn't make you punk. Basic is the word that comes to mind.