For a 16-year-old, how do I look?

I am really doing this because I am kind of bored, I have never really had any trouble with how I look but lately I've found myself comparing myself to other girls. I thought I looked alright, but it seems like everyone is in a relationship and the only guys that show signs of liking me aren't really my type (my type: Actually showers regularly). How do I look? I'd especially appreciate responses from both guys and girls around my age (high school).For a 16-year-old, how do I look??
Me on a good day and
Me on a not so good day

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look much better in the second pic

What Guys Said 22

• At 16 things don't always work out on the guy front, be patient - Right guy will come along , you look lovely - First pic lovely but second pic gorgeous.

• You look good for your age

• Very nice look in both.

• I think you're a really good looking girl! In my opinion, all comparing yourself does it lets you know that you are who you are, and you need to embrace what you've got (which you do very well).

P. S. PLEASE, do not judge beauty based off of whether you're in a relationship or not. I know someone who does, and - ugh. That's all I've gotta say.

• That is what I try to say to other people, I should take my own advice, thank you for saying that!

• You're welcome! It's always different hearing it from someone else. Glad I was able to help! :D

• you look very beautiful and cute. you are very attractive.

• You look very beautiful!

• Very cute. By your type, what do you mean by that? Do those who show interest in you actually not shower 😵 or does it just looks that way (oily face/hair, etc)?

• I only suppose so, yes that and they also smell unpleasant

• Well that's unpleasant lol. It might even be BO, but deodorant works. They probably don't shower often (eww) because a daily shower leaves you smelling fresh and neutral.

• 3-4/10

• for a 16 year old... damn i would give you an 8 but only because i have no idea of your body which is important for me to calculate correctly

• cute ;)

• You're very pretty.

• In the first pic you look a little too pale

• u study good... don't u? cute though

• A child, you're 16 you're a child.

• you look hot

• like a young girl

• You look fine. Be patient and be good to yourself always. Make sure the guys you like treat you the way you want to be treated and make sure to treat them the same when they do.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• For 16, you are beautiful!!! I give you an 8/10... I bet in a few years you will be even prettier! :)

• You look amazing! Why would you ever compare yourself to anyone? You are literally gorgeous it's not fair.

• You look great!! both with and without makeup

• I prefer the second pic cause you are more natural

• Both look so cute!

• You look pretty. At least you look like your age.

• You look pretty!

• Like 23