I think I have a really small head, what should I do? Should I give up on dating or just make a body in proportion?

My skull size is exactly 56cm (22''), the average is 58cm and yes, 2 cm makes quite a difference in overall volume
The size of my skull would be approximately like thisI think I have a really small head, what should I do? Should I give up on dating or just make a body in proportion?Notice zayn malik in between the other two guys and being skullmogged brutally
(And by the way, this is the reason, all those prettyboys girls fantasize about on the internet are totally invisible in real life, most people dont think about it because they dont have this problem, but in our subconscious it exists).

And this is what an actual 58 cm skull would look like in real life to show the difference

(though it could also be because indians are tiny his head seems bigger on screen, even mine seems pretty big compared to indian women)

Problem is i have focused on getting bigger till now but i think if i actually even try anymore, i'll start being burly with a tiny skull, but if i dont build a good body, i am not compensating for my lack of being a true man and a piece of genetic scum in the face of this planet. My skull size is in 45th percentile like what the actual fuck that would be including those subhumans known as negros and arabs and south indians. Should i just get skinny like zayn so at least my chiselled bones start showing and hope some poverty looking version of his girlfriend accepts me for my small head or should i lay down and rot that i can never be as big as the second guy?

• Just lose body fat, its all about chiselled face end of the day
  • Lay down and rot because ur a disgusting subhuman
  • Bulk up, tiny heads with huge bodies look really cute
@Decentguy, humaari halat aise hain bhai
@Tomboy_cool
@ConsultantIsBack, this is why recommending everyone to bulk up is NOT a good idea
I am just saying because most people never talk about or actually think about it, especially on the internet, we sometimes wonder how many ugly guys actually got laid, THIS is the reason. In interviews when u read about brad pitt and johnny depp having a tough time with women before fame, THIS is the reason.

Skull size>height, the only thing is its psychological and in our subconscious

Most Helpful Girl

• take a chill pill brah, Girls could really care less about head size.

• @Toad-1 D-man you getting this bro? :P

• These are just reality that most people know but dont want to accept, kind of like unspoken truths

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry about that much man, just lose some body fat, because most of the times its all about chiselled face.

• still man, sid has very average face definition but still looks so good because of his big skull and body, can't help be a little jelly he he and it also makes people think one is taller by the way, he doesn't look anything less than 6'2'' when all by himself but then even when he stands next to people who are barely 6' tall, he is an inch or so shorter

• u can't tell in photos of yourself alone, u need to have pics in a crowd of people to tell and i dont

• and i was just googling sid tbh lol, maybe its just me but am i thinking he is this really HUGE guy only because i am comparing him with those bottom percentile indians and pakis and women are anyway tiny as hell here.
      I mean his head looks about the same size as her and she is a really tiny woman compared to others in the states
      photogallery[dot]indiatimes[dot]com/photo/47326616. cms

and here
      photogallery[dot]indiatimes[dot]com/photo/33132197. cms

lol, i know i am talking a lot of BS but i just use sid as the standard for everything, looks, body, personality etc XD

What Girls Said 14

• This is ridiculous. Your skull is fine. If you literally feel like your skull size is ruining your life you need to go see a therapist.

• Just like we told you yesterday. Get over it or go get therapy.

• Here we go again. Stop comparing your head with other people's heads. It's not about the size of your head, it's what's in it.

• I think you are correct that proportion is everything. You can tone up without adding bulk. You can get shredded abs without bulking out.

• actually tbh, i think even the second guy is quite subhuman now lol, here is him next to megan young
      (replace dot with.)
      and she is pretty darn tiny and her skull is small compared to other white women and only 5'8, so 5'10 in heels lol

• My head is also 56 cm. I have a big head for a girl then. Am I unattractive now?

• literally everything gets spared for women its so fuckin unfair, until and unless u have a humongous huge head, its alright

• i dont have the smallest head and u dont have the biggest head, but women are way more visual than men, to quote from the comment below i wrote
      "its not an opinion, i have seen it happen, even the worst looking girls will rather line up to suck siddharth malhotra's cock than a date with a nice guy in their league looks and status wise and siddharth would give in too because as a man he is desperate and wants to do anyone so its a win win for everyone except for the genetically inferior male, people just dont get it"

siddharth is the second guy in the pic

• just in case u been feeling insecure, your head is not big, i just checked the measurements based on the averages, both my face height and breadth are marginally above average but it is from the side mine is tiny, less than 1st percentile lol. so u dont have to worry, ur 56 cm is most probably well in proportion with the rest of your face

• You do realize that Zayn is still one of the hottest men on the planet, right?

• age:18
      wait till ur 21
      he is the hottest boy on this planet, not man

• He is skinny and small and 175 in big shoes but yeah he can fill his frame to look great

• Every celeb wears elevator shoes to look taller too, even Sid is probably 5'11 but seems 6'1 because of shoes. Brad Pitt is famous for wearing it he is 176 cm but seems 180 cm and sometimes even taller, its all a facade

• You got issues man.

• You look fine to me :D And that's just how you were born, no way to fix it. Well, no way without disfiguring yourself that is

• I am neither of the 3 guys lol. I am thinking of growing my hair out and getting skinny so proportionately i look fine, i have a feeling it might look good in photos but in real life i would be screwed. I actually have a few tinder matches and even talk to them but never arrange to meet them even when a couple of them suggested because i feel like they would laugh at this thing of mine

• i have heard steroids help but it would fuck up the head because the head would grow bigger while facial features would remain where they are lol

• Not a big deal honestly just loose body fat

• Dude what the hell. No one cares how big or small your head is. Literally no one notices that.. Chill

What Guys Said 14

• This obsession is bordering on unhealthy you will never be happy if you constantly analyse parts of your body.

• It is really hard to do anything about skull size but a lean body sounds like best move to have skull in proportion.

• i have a feeling sid isn't a very good example, his head is probably very marginally bigger than zayn now that i think about it, he also looks normal among caucasians, his head is about the same size as her
      www[dot]timescontent[dot]com/photos/preview/364734/Femina-Miss-India-2014-party. jpg
      (replace dot with.)
      and she's tiny compared to other caucasian women
      philnews[dot]ph/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Miss-World-Bikini. jpg
      she's the one right behind the first one and u can clearly tell her head is on the smaller side
      so i think sid is about 57 cm, he would be average skull size among caucasians and mine would be very marginally smaller than his but i dont know

• some women in india are tiny, i was looking at this girl today she was 5'3 or so and tiny framed and in the mirror when i compared i skullmogged and frramemogged her the same way as sid does in the above pic

• it is, women are very shallow in 2016 and a guy has to stay ahead in the game. I am not kidding this sid guy, u must think he is very handsome but girls here consider him average and they are not even hot girls, so think about how high the standards are

• I've never thought about someone having a small head. There are people with big heads that are insecure too I bet.

• Big headed people can make it by making huge bodies, small people are fucked

• "making huge bodies"

^Lol

We are stuck with our frame though and certain weights are ideal.

• I got a 56 cm aswell lol. But I don't care about that, I care about my height. I'm only 5'4/163 cm and that is what bothers me the most. I won't grow any more.. Been like this since I was around 15 so no worries about a small head, be happy you are not short like me. Or else, welcome to the club :P

• damn, i am 6-7'' taller than you so imagine how your head would look in proportion at my height, thats the main issue

• Wouldn't think about it that much. If you have the energy go work out to gain some muscles. People will notice them and not your head. If not just be proud of how you look. Rock your look! That is how I get by.
      www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting/videos

He is great in guiding any male with a complex of any kind into doing just that. Rocking your look. Look through his videos (if you haven't already) and press something you find interesting.

• yeah alphaM is really cool

• Lmaoo wtf is wrong with you brah, really? You this insecured? That's literally scary braw lol

• Ha ha ha ha man yeah, I mean in real life I wouldn't talk of all this but here I can be anonymous

• Eigther u collecting material for sluthate or misc, or you really a fgit lmao

• its not that bad as you think it is man, your just overthinking it too much,

• Just don't care

• Just lose body fat

• even those your face is chiselled your head and body seem pretty small too, has it affected your appeal to women in any way? also are you over 6'3''? because that can compensate well

• Don't eat for 6 months and you will look normal.