Is this outfit good for a job interview?

In a few hours I have a job interview for a little promotion job on Koningsdag (which is a national holiday in the Netherlands). I will activate people to separate their waste in Amsterdam. In the mail I got from them they asked me to put on a outfit I would wear if I was speaking to a client.
I have absolutely no idea what they mean since it's an promotion job. I mean, I will probably get a t-shirt from them.
I also don't have very neat clothes. This might look too stiff. I would love to just put on a t-shirt and a jean jacket, but that may be too casual.
What do you guys think?
http://imgur.com/xEp3Kcs
(sorry for the angled picture. My mirror isn't that big)

Thanks you all for your kind replies. I will hear this Friday if I get hired or not.
After all the outfit didn't matter. They sent me the wrong email for some other job.
Thanks guys for the nice opinions. I'm hired and I will be working with my boyfriend this Wednesday on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. There's no need for more opinions so I will choose a MHO and get this question closed.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're going to be approaching people on the street then they probably want you in some kind of branded t-shirt and jeans. If you are knocking on people's doors the chances are they want you in smarter dress like that, possibly with an office blazer over the shirt.

Usually if in doubt, go with smart formal, because it at least shows u take the interview seriously.

• Yeah I think so too. I will just approach people on the street with flyers and that's why I thought it's weird they asked for a special outfit.

• Congrats on the job 👍 and thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I think that looks more than fine to meet a client in, and if they want you to dress for them as you would for a client, I think that the outfit should be fine for the interview.

• Wear heels and a professional jacket with it, that'll look nice.
    Definitely don't touch the t-shirt.

• It's hot, I'm not sure that's what you're going for :P But seriously, it looks good. It's professional and neat, but also quite casual. So if it's not for a formal role, it's good in my eyes :)

• Yes, it looks good.

• I couldn't see well, cause I'm on the phone, but the only reason for it to be more innapropriate would be if it was see-through.
    Otherwise it looks quite nice actually.

• I think that is a safe option - It is formal enough without being too "stiff" as you put it - A nice smart casual outfit

• If the job is professional or serious the jeans you're wearing would be inappropriate. Also, the rolled up sleeves would look unprofessional.
    My standards might not be accurate for your specific job, but my standards should be taken as advice anyway because the place I work has an incredibly strict dress code. Every job I've had was in an office that required extremely professional attire, so I'm speaking from experience what employers would be impressed by.

• Looks flattering yet professional.

• the top looks too shear to wear alone for an interview. throw something like a light cardigan over it and you're fine.

• you look great, good luck i hope you get it

• Yea you will nail the job interview sexy ;) lol.

• Looks good to me

• You're not OP so yea

• Looks nice

• Sure

• I'd hire you right away.

• It's really good but what are those 2 black dots on your shirt?

• That is cute... Only though is if it's white/see through (can't tell) wear a Cami under it to be more professional..

Other than that it is great. You could consider dress pants instead of jeans

• I checked in sunlight and it's not see through.

I don't have a big collection of pants. Only jeans in different kind of colours and I have no skirts. This is the best one I got.

• That's fine they look great. I was only worried about the white shirt and see through

• Can see your braw through the shirt, other than that it looks fine

• it looks good but which color is ur bra?

• waitress?

• If i was the boss you will pass :D , dope outfit YO!

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• It looks clean, professional, and easy-going casual at the same time. I think it's a good outfit choice.

• yeah it looks good! it seems like a tshirt would work too tho

• It looks like a good outfit, maybe you could add a blazer on top.

• I think it looks great!!!

• That looks great. Good luck