Do you feel gross when you wake up in the morning?

I take a shower at night. I don't get sweaty or anything. I feel gross when I wake up. there Is no way I can go out into public and be comfortable with out taking a shower.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't feel gross.

• what do you know your a dog

Most Helpful Guy

• mostly washing hair and cleaning out my mouth would be enough. i donĀ“t need to take a full shower necessarily.

• my skin feels like gross. I need shower. my balls get stuck to my leg and feel sticky

• only if it was hot and i had to sweat a lot during the night. rarely happens where i live.

What Girls Said 6

• Gross in the sense that I can't leave the house without showering.

But not gross in the sense that I feel I look or smell filthy.

I'm just very pro shower and can't do anything productive until I've had one.

• I don't really feel gross, but I can't go out without showering first. Then I'll feel gross.

• I do because my hair looks like shit and my morning face could scare toddlers to death.

• Nah.

• No hehe

• Nope

What Guys Said 10

• I feel just fine. Still need to do basic things such as brushing teeth, washing my face, and fix my hair, but I don't feel gross.

• I usually shower before i go to bed so i can feel clean in bed. I dont see the point in showering in the morning. But that is just because i need to ride my bicycle to the trainstation each morning so i get sweaty and dirty again. It doesn't make much sense to shower so in can feel clean for 30 minutes max.

• I feel great almost all the time. Fitness benefits ✌

• Not really. I'm more cranky and moody when I wake up and I'm a clumsy fuck cuz I bump into things when I make my way to the bathroom.

• I would have a very quick shower in the morning and a full shower in the evening

• Try taking your shower in the morning instead. That's what I do.

• nope i dont feel any gross, but the idea of waking up is gross for me. :P

• I always feel fresh and energic ^^ thank God.

• All the time, I look like a zombie when I wake up. I can't even look in the mirror haha.

• i used to be like that, now in college its diff lolol