Hairy Chest attractive or not?

Do girls find guys with a hairy chest attractive? Mine is hairy so just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it depends on the girl like me for instance I really don't care because I tend to go for personality so how people look doesn't really matter

• No preference? Even super hairy is as good as waxed bare?

• @Guyguy2020 You look perfectly fine to me, like I said I care more about personality, I know that's weird for a girl but I'm always judged by my looks and I hate the way it makes me feel so I judge entirely on personality.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly.. For me, I'd prefer it to not be hairy. But I can't speak for all girls. I am sure many girls love it!!

• Not hairy like a fur vest hairy. Some hair is ok.

• I mean both can be attractive. But if I have to fight my way through a jungle of hair just to find some skin on your chest... it can be a bit of a turn off.

• Natural is best. It hurts to wax there.

• The question is whether hairy chest is attractive or not, it's not wether it hits to wax or not! ;)

• @anonuser20 Yes, thank you for clarifying the question for me. -_-

• I guess a little hair is a total turn on
    A lot is a total turn off
    But again it depends on the girl or the person

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the girl. Attractivness is subjective, it's in the eyes of the beholder.

Some girls will like some chest hair, some girls will like more chest hair, while some will totally dislike chest hair on me.

It depends on the person.

• Probably a personal choice for most girls - Some do, some don't

• To put it in the simplest terms eould beth st there women who find a hairy chest attractive and there are women who don't

• Few accept it most dislike. Best best is to closely trim it all.

• Sadly majority of women dislike it and only few can accept it. No one likes it. Talking from my experience as a very hairy guy. by the way how hairy are you and how has your experience with women?