Do you notice this in a partner?

When you think someone is attractive or unattractive, do you notice eye spacing? I know this sounds really stupid haha most people pay attention to eye color and lips and maybe noses, but do you notice if someone's eyes are too close together or too far apart? My eyes are slightly close together and overall, most people consider me to be very attractive overall. But I'm very self conscious about my eye spacing. Does that matter when you are judging someone's appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they don't look like Sid from Ice Age it will be ok

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually notice if one eye is bigger but not the spacing unless it's like outrageous

What Guys Said 4

• Guys generally don't get into specifics like eyes, nose and lips unless they really stand out (in a bad way). I look at the overall face in general, not specifics. On very rare occasions I might notice a girls eyes that are very far apart but it's not necessarily a bad thing, just something we notice and move on.

• I would only notice it if it was THE feature that either looked amazing or awful. For 99% of girls this is not the case, so I wouldn't worry

• Maybe at a subconscious level but I doubt it has any bearing on how attractive I think a person is

• No , i pay attention to her face, ass, and legs.

What Girls Said 2

• Who the heck cares how close together You're eyes are? If anyone thinks eye spacing is a deal-breaker then they are a waste of time anyway.

• I don't pay attention to that.