ARE EYES THAT IMPORTANT?

I have brown eyes, that are hazel in the light. I see all these beautiful eyes online (Ik don't trust anything online but that's not the point) and it makes me feel so jealous and insecure about the eyes I have. My mom loves them bc I got them from her but I've edited them on apps and they're sooo fucking pretty and I look so pretty with them that it's so annoying when i can literally never change them. Do people really look at colored eyes better than brown? I'm feeling insecure about literally my eyes and I want help.

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a sucker for light eyes, but eye shape is more important. Big brown eyes would be prettier to me than beady green or blue eyes... BUT, big green or blue eyes would top those brown eyes to me. What is even more complimentary is those big blue eyes against dark skin and hair.

Everyone has their winning feature, some may have that cute perfect nose, another nice full pouty lips, another big beautiful eyes. It's about portions and how features fit your face. It would suck if everyone had the same color eyes, plus brown eyes look great with light hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• The shape and spacing between the eyes matters more than the color. Having a rare color is an added bonus but if you are bug eyed and crossed, the fact they are green won't help you much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye color?
    No.

Eye shape/proportion to facial structure?
    Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a woman's eyes are beautiful and if she can sing she'd own my heart all the way through. I love looking into a girls beautiful eyes and getting lost in them, their my favorite thing on them. Dont qorry brown eyes are beautiful too, im sure you have gorgeous so dont worry yourself. I love grey eyes the most, but i have seen plenty of gorgeous brown eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always really liked brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest: Eyes are about the last thing I care about in a woman. She could be BLIND for all I care!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do not care, none that I know or have ever heard anyway. Eyes are eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes can be very striking 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • eye color no.. my girl has almost black eyes but the eyes form YESSS thats what makes a girl attractive is her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer chocolaty brown eyes 😍

0|1
    0|0
    • Seriously? thanks !! I'm on cloud nine , I have chocolate brown eyes and after this question i became more self conscious.

• no they are not

0|0
    0|0
  • The color really doesn't matter that much. As long as your eyes are pretty then any color is fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Hazel are my FAVORITE eye color!!! My boyfriend has hazel eyes. I just love the different colors within them... I'm an artist and would love to paint hazel eyes. Oh and even though I have blue... they are so sensitive to the sun. :/ Be happy... hazel=beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters to most people

0|0
    0|0
    • sure people have preferences on eye colour but not having it isn't a deal breaker or anywhere close to one

• My eyes are very dark brown they look almost black in most lighting and I've had many people compliment me on my eyes. Everyone has preferences is just that blue and green eyes are rare so they seem different or exotic to most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer people with no eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every pair of eyes are unique and to me they tell a story. All eyes are different and everyone has different opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • No body wouldn't care about the eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • BROWN EYES ARE SEXY

0|1
    0|0