Am I fat or chubby?

i just say i have squish, not fat lol my calves are muscular (you can't see them tho) but my thighs are huge when i sit unfortunately :( people said im like 50 lbs overweight n my BMI is like 28. i wore my tight jeans n tank top so y'all could get a better idea. i think everyone appreciates that my shirts on xD I've been working out lightly the last couple days, eating better, but i haven't noticed a difference (i didnt/dont expect to, just lettin peoplez know why i keep asking about my weight lol)
am i fat or chubby?

• you big
  • you skinny
  • you... (comment plz!)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• at 15yo you are fine. You have a lot of growing still to do and getting focused n your weight is a minor thing.

Too many girls your age, me included, get obsessed with being skinny. Your body needs some weight to keep growing. Sure, it's important to get exercise since a lot of teens sit all the time playing Xbox and playstation, but don't start dieting just coz so stupid popular girls say you are fat!

• ill keep that in mind! thanks :)

• I disagree... at your age it is far easier and faster to lose weight than if you wait to get older and then regret not doing it now... She seems frustrated about not seeing any changes in just a couple of days... now imagine how much difficult it will be when she's older if she doesn't start now? and it's not about being "skinny"... but more focus on eating right so that you can be healthy for MANY MANY YEARS!

• @Errhh yes i am! like i said i didn't expect to see a change, i just mentioned that so they had a better idea of how long i have been eating better and exercising. if I've been doing it for years and i look like this, then id be frustrated. a couple days? seems fine to me

What Guys Said 32

• You're chubby. You should lose a bit of weight and tone up your body.
    You're not fat, at least not from this angle, but there's some weight to lose.

• I think you're perfect

• You look just fine.

• There isn't a whole lot wrong there - If you want for your own health and wellbeing maybe do some fitness and toning work - Don't worry about numbers, how you feel is most important - You look totally normal to me

• okay good. thank you! i saw a chart a couple months back that said id be about Average, but Muricas "Average" is probably 200 lbs lol

• You should have made options that wouldn't make people essentially say you're "fat', because sure you aren't skinny, but you aren't fat.

• Right in the middle. Neither fat nor skinny.

• I love your description of squish

That's probably the best description because you're not exactly fat I'd just say you're at a healthy weight

• Neither, you look fine.

• i´d say you´re a good example of being chubby, not fat. definitely not skinny either.

• In our opinion u have a tiny tummy there but I would love to have a tummy then be sick oh this is anna and danni and David

• Just tone up your belly area

• you look okay, your not fat, you have a attractive body

• You look normal to me...

• perfect body ;) don't underestimate yourself hun

• You look good! You're not skinny or fat, you're perfect in my opinion! 👍😘

• You're about average. Would it hurt to lose some weight, probably not, but it looks like you are still healthy and that's really all that matters.

• thanks! yes im going to lose weight anyways, but no my weight isn't problematic healthwise

• I'd guess a 38b but if you did some lounges/squats and some leg raises you could have a cute curvy body.

• well first off you're spot on xD n secondly yeah im doin lunges n crunches everyday, around 20 of each give or take 5. which ones are leg raises again? 😶

• you look hug able so stay like that

• omg lol thank you but im gonna lose weight. i like to think my personality makes me huggable xD

• okay hun go be skinny but you look fine to me

• im changing cuz i wanna change, not cuz i think i have to or else ill die fat and alone lol but that hug is always up for grabs!

• Muffin top, neither fat nor skinny but just a little extra squishy around the middle

• Look fine to me.

• You prettily chubby one!

• lol thanks? xD

• Yush sweat it out😁😁

• yeppers xD

• I think your just fine

• you are great and beautiful

• ... what?

• "what" like "wtf you're not" or like "what have you been doing with your life you balloon?" lol just teasin. could be somewhere in between

• i belly is so cute, imma grab it girl!

• u r just a big girl not fat at all

• You've got extra you could lose. But you are NOT "big"

• Big burly sexy girl.

• Yeah hit the gym, if you wanna lose weight. Comes down to what you want

• oh i can't go to the gym, no one to take me. but i work out at home so im doin somethin at least lol

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• You need to discuss your weight with your doctor and not unqualified internet people if you're worried about it.

• im not worried about it like thinking im gonna die, i just wanna know if it looks as unhealthy as it apparently is

• but i will! im gonna ask to schedule an appointment on my mums next day (s) off

• That's a much better plan.

• You're not gonna see changes in just a couple of days...

Eat right, and you'll see changes in about 2 months.
    If you see no changes in 2 months... then you're not eating right.

Eating right doesn't just mean eating healthy...
    it also means consuming the right portions at the right times.

• You are chubby. I wouldn't say you are 50lbs overweight but it definitely wouldn't hurt to lose 20lbs and get in better shape. I've been working at the same thing! My boyfriend actually lost 20 lbs in a month just from getting a new job and I worked out and counted calories for 2 months and lost 5lbs. People suck. :P

• lol basically. yeah i wanted to try to see if my mum would let me get a bikini but im not gonna bother asking if i dont even have the body for it 😂

• Average... good!

• I think you re fat 😕
    But luckily you re only 15 and not too fat. Loosing weight at that age is easier.
    So start now, you can do it ^^

• thank you! no need for the :/ lol but yes im gonna work at it anyways

• good good ^^
      like you re more over weight than fat though when I look at it again.
      anw it s nthng that can t be worked on.
      you go girl!

• lol thanks :)

• You're definitely overweight, and for your own health you should definitely lose some weight. Best thing to do would be discuss it with your GP. They can help you work out a good nutrition and exercise plan.

• okay i will! im gonna try to make an appointment some time in the next couple weeks but in the meantime im gonna keep up with my correctly portioned meals, lunges, and crunches. but thanks!

• yup! just did a workout i found in a mytake lol added it to mine n my abs ache 😅 im goin jogging with my mum later cuz she gets off work at a reasonable hour for a quick run

• Awesome :) once you get past the inital stage where your workouts feel like torture, you'll really start to enjoy them. Sounds like you're on the right track.

• You look fine just the way you are! Please don't lose weight unless YOU want to. Don't do it for anyone else.

• You're not fat.
    Anyways, if u are trying to lose weight u won't see major differences in a short amount of time, results take time. It's all about discipline. Just eat healthy and workout :) keep going 💪

• Nothing a healthy diet can't fix. What's something unhealthy that you like to eat a lot? Just cut back on it and your body will get smaller on its own.

Check your weight range for your height and make that your goal weight.

• usually just sugary stuff. Oreo's and overeating are my biggest problems i think

• A little bit. But you're definitely not obese/really fat.

• okay good. i just dont wanna look as bad as the numbers say i am. thanks!

• Most people on here are obsessed with weight and body image so don't take it personally

• i never do! its all constructive criticism or compliments in my opinion. i asked after all lol

• I think chubby. Nothing to worry about!

• You are fine hun

• You are perfect the way you are. Your heart defines your beauty not your weight

• aww thanks! i dont think im perfect tho xD too much "squish" in my opinion 😐

• Yup and while your at it get a coloring book they're great stress relievers

• i have one of like real intricate flowers xD

• You're chubby

• You look skinny to me :)