14 year old girl, am I pretty?

14 year old girl, am I pretty?
okay, yes I know this is stupid. I just turned 14 and am very self conscious. I don't think I'm pretty but I want someone to confirm it, please. I wouldn't be all that upset if someone told me I wasn't pretty, so please answer honestly! I took a selfie and a picture of how I normally look like.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your fine (except you look very sad (you seriously look like you need a hug) in your second picture, smileing makes you look very cute) however I am going to be the old man here and say your fourteen, stop worrying about that and do what ever it is fourteen year olds do. Seriously, your to young for this enjoy your life worry about the teen drama and relationships later (also if your not going to accept yourself then who will? Just be yourself and love (or grudgingly accept) yourself and you will be fine).

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to spend less time worrying about what other people may or may not think and more time worrying about what happens to your pictures once you put online and thinking about school.

• Duhhh. dont talk like that too a teen... they won't give a sh*t lmao

• I've thought about school, don't worry I have that area covered. I skipped two grades in math and still maintain a 4.0 while volunteering at the shelter, library, and day care, being section leader of two bands and president of Choir, and Historian of my temples teen board. I've thought a little too much about school, so sue me for wanting to think about my looks for once rather than being the smart one 24/7.

• So you've got all these other things going on for you and you're reducing yourself to how you look?

What Guys Said 29

• You look average.

• You are really cute and have lovely eyes - You have a lot to be confident about - Don't worry lots of people will find you attractive now and in the future.

• Cute for 14 and by 20 you will be stunning. No need to worry. Just eat right. Stay healthy and positive. Great times ahead.

• Yes you are

• You look pretty from that angle. But how tall are you? Most guys will probably approach you from front-on, not descent upon you from above. Therefore this photo probably doesn't give an accurate idea of how you look?

No offense

• Your first pic is better because you are smiling. The second is worse because you are frowning.

• I am sure there is a guy out there that find you attractive as you get older , your body becomes fully developed.

• You look pretty... and i bet that ypu would look way more prettier when you are 18... you have nothing to worry about

• You're 14 OP, you look 14

• Nice brown eyes and full lips, symmetric face, you are very good-looking :) beautiful girl will you grow, I would say

• Your 14 and in the drivers seat?

• you look good and very pretty

• You are stunning

• Just show us your smile! Anyway you're very beautiful.

• you are cute

• 14 year old girls should not been on this website

• yes you are you need to be more confident in yourself

• You're pretty. You're probably gonna end up looking even prettier once you get older.

• Gorgeous

• Beautiful!

• Yes you're adorable 😊

• Beauty Is in the eye of the beholder. That's not a joke. Everyone defines beauty differently. You may not think you're pretty but I do, and I suspect a lot of other people would too.

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• You're really cute bro!

• Yes you are very pretty

• You're a cutie. No worries, I'm sure you'll grow up to be one beautiful lady.

• Yes you are pretty