Is this outfit cute?

Is this outfit cute ?

does her figure look okay in it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A bra would make the shirt fit better

• I don't know what to do about straps showing. Maybe a Strapless bra?

• Maybe yea a light colored one

• I would suggest a bra as well. There's nothing wrong with small breast. Your body looks great with them. The shirt is a little loose so you lose definition with it so I think a bra would really make the outfit look amazing.

What Guys Said 51

• Yes, it looks very good.

• Yup very cute, great taste and a great figure to go with it. Shorts are unusual but I like them, top is simple yet sexy, a little bit daring and that's always a good thing! :) For God's sake don't ruin it with a bra, you absolutely don't need one and the fact that there isn't one is part of what makes it such a cute, feminine and natural look. A bra would ruin it - be brave and wear it without. It's a very confident and attractive look - enjoy! :)

• Yes big time looks good

• Yeah great outfit and lovely figure

• Top looks like a bit of a risk with no bra, lol, but yeah, she looks good in it.
    She really likes those shorts, huh? I've seen them in another picture here, also.

• Yeah its nice.

• It looks great on her

• yes, it looks very cute and good.

• It's cute but nothing more than that

• Love the shorts, yet I think a regular cami top would be better suited for the shorts.

• Your body is amazing if your age is correct

• Looks great. Very nice for warm weather and her figure is awesome.

• Fantastic. And fits great too.

• It looks hot on you

• Noiceee

• Yes great outfit very sexy

• mmmmm

• Cute good, sexy good. So just good. And she has the right build for it.

• Yeah it looks good. It is a very low hanging top though and it doesn't draw attention to your boobs

• Yea looks very summery

• Do you live in Saratoni Greece or something

Not so much cute, more skanky sexy

• didn't you ask this a few days ago with 2 different tops to see which was better? i recognize the shorts

• yea it looks good

• I'm pretty sure her figure would look good in anything... or nothing ;)

• outfit? thats underwear do you go like that in public

• Gotta watch out for side boob action but def looks good

• Yeah. That's hot

• it looks great on the body... body is super hot

• love the ass and love the boobs

• I looove it

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 16

• I think it just looks kind of saggy and pale. The shorts are cute and I love your necklace. Maybe just change it up with the top?

• your figure looks great but i hate the flappy thing on the top, it just doesn't look right. also the color of the shorts look dull. i liked it paired with the blue top better (pretty sure it was you) but again, you could probably pull off a lot of mediocre clothing because you have a great figure.

• It's elegant. Yes.

• I really don t like those shorts xD
    but the way you matched it is good I guess.
    you re figure is great! those shorts would look nasty on someone else xD

• ❤ing the shorts

• Yes, you have nice figure but it looks like your breasts are gonna fall out.

• It doesn't look like an outfit... It looks like a sleeping clothes.

• Back at it again with these shorts.

I don't like how the top looks with the shorts but the necklace is cute.

• Nice figure! But ain't really diggin the outfit. Except for the pink shirt. :0.

• Yes! Super cute shorts! But I feel like the top is not going a long with it :) that's just me.

• Yes it is very cute and i love your shorts

• Looks very nice. 👍

• The outfit is so cute and she looks gorgeous

• I like your shoes!

• Not really my style, but it looks cute on her

• No, it's cheap and trashy. You look like a bimbo.

• Someones jealous / bitter huh?

• @Riggers No. I often think I'm better than others than not. Nox2. I know I don't like people. I don't care about them and how they're doing. I only give opinion when asked. Nox3 I won't change. Why should I? Why do you care?

• Why should you? Why do i care?

You know what i see when i talk to you?, I see a woman, With the rest of her life ahead of her, And so much potential, i mean, by the way you speak to me you are clearly well educated with your grammar and such.

And, Its painful to see you instead be swamped by hatred and bitterness towards other people.

Hell matey, As i said, Im ugly as fuck, I hate life, There is not an hour that goes by where i dont think about suicide and shit, I see other people, Who are attractive, And have it so easy, And yeah, Sometimes i do get jealous, And as a result almost feel angry, but, I have to take a step back and realise, Me being bitter towards them will not change anything. They got lucky in the DNA lottery and thats not their fault.

Honestly, I feel like you're a person who could be so pleasent and nice, You're intelligent enough to be. Yet you throw all that away in place of some unpleasent, Bitterness.