Hello, How do you rate me 1-10? What impression do you get from seeing me in this pics?

Most Helpful Guy

• super cute, with a touch of intelligence/nerdiness

• Hello, i really like your comment.. :)
      thank you, i am flattered.. :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like doing rating but here are ALL THE IMPRESSIONS here goes:

1. You are pleasant
    2. You are Asian descent, probably Korean?, but I suck at differenciating
    3. You are very pretty but probably don't know that
    4. You like to go out and socialize
    5. You look waaay younger than 28, early 20's at the latest, only your style and attitude convey that you are probably older

You also apparently have an office job, but I'm not sure that those are the kinds of impressions you were talking about anymore so I'll stop there lol.

• Hello, I love long comment. Thanks a lot..
      Haha i am Chinese Indonesian, and i am really 28 years old. it's all about how we dress and our gestures, right? the advantage of being girls, girls can be chameleons, i guess. :p can look elegant, mature, playful, girly or sporty, whatever she wants to look like :p

What Guys Said 36

• I would rate you honestly 8/10. I don't beat around the bush either. You look like a smart, kind, independant woman. Also, I like Asians ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

• Hello... that's a strong description "look = smart, kind, and independent" thank you for your comment. :)
      May i know what makes you like asians? i wanna hear your opinion.. :p

• you have unique taste then.. :p
      first and last pic? hehe.. ok..

• Well, rlly, tbh, I like all the ones with glasses on.

• Very friendly. Likes to learn and work. Nice to talk to.

• You look cute, a nice friendly girl

• You a bit above average but the bottom picture without you making that face is the best one, that should be you're daily look. You have lovely full lips and should should them off

• Hello, "a bit above average" haha... thank you i like those words :D
      Yes the last pic shows how my daily look without make up. (bcoz no one sees and cares too haha :p )

full lips because i do that... kinda puffy face? hehe i was bored at that time

• Haha u managed to get my attention, like ur choice of words. I agree, i think bcoz of filter, camera nowadaysss LOL. Ow yea i will show off more haha, hope they won't throw up. >.< :p

• Lol stop!

• you are very beautiful and pretty. i got the impression that your a very nice, decent and a kind person.

• You look beautiful! This will sound weird, but I think you would look great wearing a black turtleneck sweater. You just have that sophisticated look :)

• Hello thank you for ur opinion.
      Yes i agree, i also really think black turtleneck one suits with me. I have one.. :D yes correct, i think every girl who wear that kinda outfit will look elegant and sophisticated. :)

• haha.. i guess i would dress like what anybody does when there was snow outside..
      hehe

• :) I'm really curious to know if somebody from Indonesia would know how many layers to wear for walking outside in the snow, without searching the internet! :)

• lovey , kind , smart, caring the list could go on

• Haha thank you...
      Umm you could go on... im listening... :p lol kidding

• I rate eight
    My impressoin... A tall Asian lady?

• Friendly, cute, gentle, 8/10

• 9/10 for me xD i don´t know why but i´m into Asians.

• the highest score so far.. haha
      thank you.. maybe you like their exotic faces? :p

• hey what´s that supposed to mean :P it´s true ^^

• haha... ok, i believe you.. :p

• All i know, Is you are looking really good! <3

• You look different in every pic OP

But 2+3 for long legs = 5

• Hello... um.. what does OP mean? :p
      Hehehe... bcoz i give all pics in different outfit expression and background/location. Im a chameleon.. :p

• You look great, I wouldn't worry much

• You look good

• I'll give you a 7
    You seem friendly enough to actually approach

• Very beautiful

• 10/10 A very attractive and pretty lady. You have great dress sense, very smart, i would be very proud to have on my arm any day. So in all a beautiful lady, valuable and worthy of respect.

• Hello.. wow, thank you.. for giving me a 10, i love long comment, and its very nice of u giving me such kind description. I am flattered. :p you sound like a truly gentleman hehe.. can treat women very well with your great attitude (analyzing from your choice of words) :D

• you look great!

I like the picture with glasses more

• haha... umm, yes sometimes i think i look better with glasses too.
      thank you.. :)

• Asian very very Asian

• Very attractive.

• You look like a nice, friendly Chinese woman.

• you're very sweet! 7 points :)

• 8, very pretty

• You look very social and "talkative", (if that even is a word)

• Haha thank you for your opinion..
      Umm yes "talkative" is a word that exists on dictionary.. lol.. :p

• I would give you a 9 and my impression would be an innocent girl with a hidden freak inside lol

• Sexy

• u look friendly, smart, pretty and like u want to start a family

• Hello thank u for ur opinion :D
      Haha what... like want to start a family?
      How can you see that? Im curious..

• hehe, umm u misunderstood me.
      you said to me that i look "... like u want to start a family"
      that's why i neutrally asked you why you think that i look like want to start a family? heheheh...
      i dont know if i or you who misunderstood.. so... i'm sorry. *got confused*

• No misunderstanding my friend. U do look like u want a family b

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• You look like a very good and innocent girl, but there is something in your eyes that tells me you have a wild side and sexual secrets. Am I right?

• carefree, low maintanence and is a hardcore fan of... something.

• wow... u just said something that's sooo important..
      "a hardcore fan of... something"
      i am about to tell you.., but, can you guess further? :p

haha "low maintanence", how can you see that?
      and then "carefree"

are you a psychic? :p

• boo, i love anime and kpop :P i can tell i'd like you a lot because you seem like your funny in a really unpretentious way. you also seem extremely self assured and confident which is seriously hard to pull off while seeming as sincere as you

• Oh no.. See? i had a bad feeling that i would offend someone haha.. Sorry chintita.. :p
      And, that's a very kind opinion of yours, thank you.. i appreciate that..
      and by saying that, i can tell that you're a very nice and kind woman too.. :D

• So, so pretty! The first picture is my favorite and tall girls are awesome! (I'm 5'9"). Loving the eyeliner and glasses. You also look very well put together. So graceful! I know for a fact you are a very friendly person, approachable, and very warm-hearted. You look like you're a good listener too and give good advice. :)

• Wah, thank you for very kind and description... i am flattered. And by saying that. I could tell that you're a modest girl... since u can give ur genuine and kind thoughts about other people :)

• You're welcome! It's my pleasure and it says a lot when the majority of the people who answered here too had to say the same thing. Whoever has the opportunity to be your partner will be the lucky one! And thank you for your comment too! You just proved my point. :D

• You're very pretty! And you look like a very friendly girl😊

• you look good.
    but I think you ll look better with black hair

• Hello, thank you.. :)
      oh.. unfortunately that doesn't look good on me..
      that's why i need to color my hair, a bit reddish color give me confidence and i think i look more "brighter" haha.. :p

• really?
      well of course you do what you think fits you most.
      but... I dunno, I just think the black against your pale skin would look lovely.
      but hey, you do you ;)

• You are a pretty girl! :) <3

• You're pretty & you look like a friendly person. :)

• You have a very kind/nice smile! You seem like a nice person ✌

• Are you around 30 years old or 40 years old? You look really pretty if you are! :) (I'm sorry if you're not 30 or 40 years old and I offended you)

• by the way I realized that I look a lot like you! :) I'm Asian too and I'm 176cm! :)

• Oh no.. im 28 years old.. :'(
      Haha thats okay.. thank you for your kind opinion.. wow you are very tall.. u can be a model. :p

• Thank you! :)

• 5/10 average